What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pokie player/non-pokie player

pokie player or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raider_ktj

Juniors
covellz_gurl said:
oh my god i love to have a slap, every time i go out i always put aside 5-15dollars to put in.
Fav Ones to play....
Star drifter
Bugganeer (pirates)
Wheres the gold

Note: Try your luck in the "non smoking" setion they are played alot less then the one in the smoking section and tend to pay more often.

Wheres the gold are good!!! And Cashman, my friends have won heaps on those machines...

I only play the pokies on a Friday night when I go down to the leagues club, other then that i dont go near them.

2 True Blues

Coach
Pokies are a rip off. But play 5 number keno as that game is just luck, not already pre-planned by a computer when and/or if you are going to get a win.

Back on the pokies: I dig that Leprechaun one, the one with the Chicken motif that plays 'The Chicken Dance' when you get the feature, and anything else with shiney lights and flashing things.

Maggie

Juniors
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
Back on the pokies: I dig that Leprechaun one, the one with the Chicken motif that plays 'The Chicken Dance' when you get the feature, and anything else with shiney lights and flashing things.

oh i love the leprechaun one, i have never won big on it but it has good features and if u won one of them u would be a pretty happy camper!

roosters06

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
Pokies are a rip off. But play 5 number keno as that game is just luck, not already pre-planned by a computer when and/or if you are going to get a win.

Keno is good fun. On Friday night, me and my best mate were playing snooker comp, blind drunk - and for a bit of fun, we each put a keno bet on 40 numbers.

Low and behold, i won $150, and he won about $70. And that wasnt for getting a crap load of our numbers, it was because on about three of the games we only got 4 numbers....lol.

roosters06

Juniors
covellz_gurl said:
Note: Try your luck in the "non smoking" setion they are played alot less then the one in the smoking section and tend to pay more often.

How often you win on a pokie has nothing to do with how much money has been put through it.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
roosters06 said:
Keno is good fun. On Friday night, me and my best mate were playing snooker comp, blind drunk - and for a bit of fun, we each put a keno bet on 40 numbers.

Low and behold, i won $150, and he won about $70. And that wasnt for getting a crap load of our numbers, it was because on about three of the games we only got 4 numbers....lol.

Keno's good going and one of the only decent payers out of all the alternatives...

ChipNChase

Juniors
As if Keno isn't rigged - Its all computerised numbering meaning that "they" know exactly what combinations have been played on that game, and can therefore dictate what comes out.
As for pokies, they have to "offer" back a particular minimum percentage back to the player, so the more they are played money wise (without significant win), the better chance you have of a payoff.

Latest posts