What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: Aitken or Lomax for right centre

Aitken or Lomax for right centre

• Aitken

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Lomax

Votes: 95 92.2%

• Total voters

Frank Facer

First Grade
We had a poll at the start of last year, Mann or Aitken. Mann got 90% or so of the vote, but Mary stuck with Aitken, until he finally got injured with about 2 weeks before the finals. Lomax finally got his chance at centre and looked more than comfortable. I expect Lomax to get more than 90% of the vote, but I won't be at all surprised to see Mary pick Aitken there, with Lomax on the wing.

Como Connection

First Grade
We had a poll at the start of last year, Mann or Aitken. Mann got 90% or so of the vote, but Mary stuck with Aitken, until he finally got injured with about 2 weeks before the finals. Lomax finally got his chance at centre and looked more than comfortable. I expect Lomax to get more than 90% of the vote, but I won't be at all surprised to see Mary pick Aitken there, with Lomax on the wing.
Exactly right.
Surely the coach has now worked it all out.
CC

Dragons22

Juniors
I’m back guys, and I certainly know who I will be voting for. In the poll we had last year, I remember we had Mann at about 90 something %, but then after a few rounds of 2018, it went down to 87% I believe.
I’ll admit though, after the first few rounds of 2018, I was surprised by Aitken, but in May, that was when his form slipped big time. His defence is his biggest problem. That Melbourne game, the four tries in the last 15 minutes were all scored on that right edge where super coach had Nightingale in the 2nd row, and Aitken at centre.
A lot of people have a go at Lafai, but at least the guy can defend, he was rated something like the 3rd best defending centre in 2017, I remember we discussed that fact, Aitken was somewhere near the bottom.
The point is, Lomax is a star in the making, and he is a good goal kicker, something needed once Widdop departs.
If McGregor had half a brain, he’d choose Lomax.

BLM01

First Grade
Not this debate again!. Polls are never an accurate reflection of the mass.
Aitken for right centre, captain, defensive coach, team manager and CEO.
Who is Lomax anyway?
Hang on....that is Mrs Aitken calling me for brunch....Bye for now.
SShhhsshhh..I voted for Zac

possm

Coach
Not this debate again!. Polls are never an accurate reflection of the mass.
Aitken for right centre, captain, defensive coach, team manager and CEO.
Who is Lomax anyway?
Hang on....that is Mrs Aitken calling me for brunch....Bye for now.
SShhhsshhh..I voted for Zac
You are right, 'Polls are never an accurate reflection of the mass.' However in this case, they are an accurate reflection of the MESS.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

Wasn’t Lomax out for a fair portion of last year due to injury?

BLM01

First Grade
You are right, 'Polls are never an accurate reflection of the mass.' However in this case, they are an accurate reflection of the MESS.
geez Possm..You are in fine form. The jokes are flowing everywhere today. Read your Mary half brain one too! :D

to_ddeath

Coach
Poll result needs to be screenshotted and sent to the club.
Pity the supercoach doesn't have an email he can be reached on...

T.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I just have this feeling Lomax might end up at fullback after a stint on the wing and I have also seen Mary make the wrong choice on a lot of occasions so I am backing Aitken at least given first shot.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Lomax showed in the semi he is ready for first grade, can kick goals and hopefully won't wear another clubs jersey.

Euan is a very good centre first grade centre and don't want him to leave however, the club has no choice as Lomax will be a better centre.