Discussion in 'Mafia Games' started by Misanthrope, Aug 12, 2015.
1. Prince Rhaegar Targaryen
2. Chinese counterfeit firm
3. Tony Abbots Morals
4. Pauline Pantsdown
1. Sarah Manning
2. Alison Hendrix
4. Anya Waynwood
Cyborg Barack Obama
The Martians from Sesame Street.
Sit from Dark Souls
Soc123_au or Paris Hiltons genital warts
Quality reading, what part of nominating a GoT character didnt you understand?
1. Patchface (best postcondition ever)
2. Johnny Depp's characters in Tim Burton films
4. The 2015 Ashes winning England Cricket team
I almost nominated Azam :lol:
Haven't you read the books
Ummm...I don't watch GOT so Ned Stark. Whatever
Very very busy week next week but will get actions in....I think.....maybe.
2. Ruby Rhod
3. That sound a milkshake makes when you're drinking it through a straw right when it's near the bottom and you know it means you're almost out of milkshake even though you crave more milkshake but you also know a second milkshake will be too much milkshake and you'll regret it later and by the time you finish thinking about it you're all out of milkshake. Aka - the saddest sound in the world.
4. That guy in the first ep who saw the White Walker and abandoned his post so Ned Stark had to chop off his head. I think his name was Billy Gumption.
1- Dolphin Rape Cave
4- High Sparrow
Shae from g0t (only a town role tho to [email protected])
Matt Elliot: super coach
The entire cast of the simpsons
That's eleven signed up. Ideally, I'm going to gun for as many as possible in this one. Overpowered games like Random Mafia work best with more players.
Start harassing your friends.
2. Don Logan
3. Paulie Walnuts
4. The Hound
inaminate carbon rod
bunniesmans first pube
Wooooooo!! Welcome back big fella!
1. The Hound
2. Kim Jong Un
4. The Island from Lost
1) Frat Bro (Look up Total Frat Move)
2) College cheerleader
3) Chris Pratt
Nice! Some old faces coming out of the woodwork.
If we can get five more, it'll be the perfect number for an overpowered game.
Peter Townshend's Guitar
An eight-inch penis
Separate names with a comma.