What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pommeroy

coolumsharkie

Referee
Has he got the worst hands in rugby league?

He drops it just carrying the thing while running at times.

Very frustrating .

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well who didn't?

Fugg me dead there needs to be some dummy half drills quick smart as well.

Kearney should never be allowed near dummy half unless he's running. How does a "halfback" serve up such sh*t. It's not like tonight was the first time either but he's hit the pinnacle now.

Pom and Ando - buy shares in Clag FFS.

Gallen, Noddy, Misi.....everyone was in on the act.

Worst game of footy I've watched for years from our blokes.

What are the possession stats?

Must make for ugly reading

spider

Coach
on first count stats we actually had the better of the possession.....?

48% - 52%

along with 16 errors and 22 MT

completion rate - 26/42 (62%)

Alan Shore

First Grade
Did we even complete a set in the last 20 minutes?

BTW I think dummy half service was an issue tonight - Kingston would be good in that regard. Has anyone been watching Hughes' service of late?

Inferno

Coach
Pomeroy is a great passer from dummy half, it's just seems he can't co-ordinate his hands when his feet are moving.

facedown

Juniors
Well who didn't?

Fugg me dead there needs to be some dummy half drills quick smart as well.

Kearney should never be allowed near dummy half unless he's running. How does a "halfback" serve up such sh*t. It's not like tonight was the first time either but he's hit the pinnacle now.

Pom and Ando - buy shares in Clag FFS.

Gallen, Noddy, Misi.....everyone was in on the act.

Worst game of footy I've watched for years from our blokes.

What are the possession stats?

Must make for ugly reading

You pretty much summed it up.

We all had a shocker.

Special K

Coach
Ando dropped the ball in their 15 twice on early tackles. Unacceptable. He needs to be held accountable for this. He has a history of dropping the ball in pressure situations - think back to the Broncos game.

I thought it was a pretty dour affair and we could not play to the conditions. We have got away with throwing it around in the wet before but the conditions today looked terrible yet we couldn't change our "attack".

also why must seymour do those sh*t kicks?

Inferno

Coach
I think it was the turning point when he dropped it at around the 50th min. Had just gotten a repeat set and he dropped it on the first or second tackle. Back to the bench IMO with Millington starting.

Inferno

Coach
I don't think 1 was an attempted grubber, I think he simply dropped it cold and stuck a foot out to prevent a knock on.

That said, I think tonight at least showed how Kimmorley is to the side. Our attack is little better than useless, but anyone who thinks we'd be doing better without him right now is kidding themselves.

Vossy

Bench
pom,gallen,anderson have feet for hands..seymour is down on confidence..kimmorley is just sh!t..wtf tries a kick chase from the scrum, for the leagues slowest backline and you kick if 40 mtrs fmd..thats the point where i turned it off

Weaponhead

Coach
The error rate in the team is eally concerning given how little we do with the ball. This is an area that needs to be fixed before the big games. There is too much pressure put on our defence.

A quick look at NRL stats gives the an overview of the main offenders

Player Total Errors Avg. Per Game
Pomeroy 32 1.6
Gallen 25 1.8
Kearney 24 1.6
Covell 23 1.2
Taulapapa 14 1.1
Kimmorley 21 1.1
Nutley 13 0.9
Seymour 15 0.8
SeasonErrorsPlayerAppErrPenPer
IMO this shows that Pom makes far too many errors. Pomeroy is also number 2 in the league behind Shaun Kenny-Dowell. Gallens average is higher but has more carries and offloads more. He still needs to tighten up though.

Last edited:

Latest posts