What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pommes?

BlindMan

Juniors
Copa said:
Sorry.. i must be overlooking the current political debate and the rallies demanding a Welsh republic..

inncorrect because i cant be arsed to reply to someone who;s picky and obviously wants to create an argument on a forum thread

Willow

Assistant Moderator
My understanding is that the Welsh people have actually been there longer than the English. They have their own language and culture. To call a Welsh person English would earn you dust-up in some parts of Wales.

Been there a few times Blindman. Have a bit of heritage there myself and my better half is Welsh. Great place and very friendly people. A bit too wet and cold for me though. ;-)

BlindMan

Juniors
Willow said:
My understanding is that the Welsh people have actually been there longer than the English. They have their own language and culture. To call a Welsh person English would earn you dust-up in some parts of Wales.

Been there a few times Blindman. Have a bit of heritage there myself and my better half is Welsh. Great place and very friendly people. A bit too wet and cold for me though. ;-)

very true about us

Latest posts