What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

poor graphics??

[furrycat]

Coach
No one is allowed to. HES has exclusive rights, so you wont see another company make a Rugby League game (NRL) for a while :p

DE LIONCOURT

Juniors
i think youll find they have rights to the nrl licence-i.e. the teams,player names etc not necessarily the game itself....

[furrycat]

Coach
Yeah? But how would you make a rugby league game without the players, teams, etc :p

Tonights match up... The bullfrogs VS the Lights

Captain Steve Grice
Captain Andy Hohns.

HES has the NRL license... hence no other company can make an NRL game without their consent. They could maybe get a super-league license, but thats about it.

roosters2004

Juniors
Take a look at the new Cricket game... there's your answer. Take a look at Rugby2004... ditto.

The graphics in Rugby League are superb. A friend of mine greatly dispised the crowd graphics.. I agree that the crowd is fairly budget looking.
EA Sports use all their budget on graphics and have no gameplay.

Sidhe had a small budget, and did fairly good graphics and gameplay for budget they had to work with... it'll get better as time goes by.

i agree the league graphics are great compaired to other games like rugby 2004 i think the graphics on that are SHIT i was expecting good graphic but when i played it i was dissapointed.... when i 1st player nrl i thought the graphic where pritty shit but after playing rugny 2004 that made me look at the league graphics more closely and i love the graphic on rugby league now!

DE LIONCOURT

Juniors
lots of developers make games without licenses-normally getting around it by using generic country names and players.I know its not as good..but its still possible to make a league game without the nrl license.