What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor old Ashton.

SEAT 1A

Bench
I do feel sorry for big Ashton. His ball handling lets him down. I didn't want to see him go to BNE and I thought he play better under Bennett.

Still a run on first grader in my view. A real shame as he has got heaps of talent.

petetheileet

First Grade
Inside word from high up at saints...

The kid unfortunately has no brains and looks like he will never get any...Browny would blast him for doing something stupid like putting a grubber in on the 3rd tackle then he would go home and his mum would say "There, there Ashton i think you played very well today and that was a good little kick you put in.."

Guess who he would listen too...

SEAT 1A

Bench
Inside word from high up at saints...

The kid unfortunately has no brains and looks like he will never get any...Browny would blast him for doing something stupid like putting a grubber in on the 3rd tackle then he would go home and his mum would say "There, there Ashton i think you played very well today and that was a good little kick you put in.."

Guess who he would listen too...

Cheers petetheileet for inside info.

Latest posts