What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poore set to re-sign

dragonsfan

Juniors
Good news out of The Sunday Telegraph this morning. News is that Poore has verbally agreed to a new deal, but will officially re-sign at the end of this week after origin 1.

Here's the article :

NSW debutant-in-waiting Justin Poore is poised to cap the greatest week of his career by signing a new contract at St George Illawarra.
The Sunday Telegraph reported the prop has verbally agreed to a new deal with the Dragons, with whom he made his debut in 2004.

The news will come as a major blow to Cronulla and Parramatta, who had dangled $1 million deals for him to leave the Dragons.

Poore, who has a British passport, also attracted huge interest from several clubs in the UK Super League.

The 24-year-old had spent the past two months contemplating his future, with Dragons officials fearing they had all but lost their strike forward.

But his desire to remain on the South Coast to be with his family and run his thriving personal training business proved too much.

Poore's loyalty will leave both Cronulla and Parramatta officials casting their net elsewhere with the Eels certain to try to lure promising Roosters forward Shane Shackleton.

Poore is one of three Dragons named in the NSW squad.

SerbDragon

Coach
0,,6180467,00.jpg

Im back boys!!

Nitro

Juniors
Absolutely fantastic news, definitely one I didn't want to lose to the scummers or eels.

B Moz, your up next son, you know you want to!

Cheers,
Adam.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Great news to hear, now we need B Moz to make an announcement. I heard he had attended a Bulldogs training session last week to speak to Kevin Moore. No signing though.

Go Nulla

Bench
I never gave a fruck about him in the first place. He is grossly overrated and I dont know why we chased him in the first place. I was just asking a question. Your an uneducated genius like most filthy stains supporters.

Why ask about him if you don't care. You're a liar and a f**kin genius. f**k off back to the sharkies forum or you will miss out on all the masturbating over a sloppy 3 point win.