What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poore set to re-sign

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
I never gave a fruck about him in the first place. He is grossly overrated and I dont know why we chased him in the first place. I was just asking a question. Your an uneducated genius like most filthy stains supporters.
my!!!! someone's filthy, Big words for an educated person:lol:

I never gave a fruck about him in the first place. He is grossly overrated and I dont know why we chased him in the first place. I was just asking a question. Your an uneducated genius like most filthy stains supporters.

It's "you're" not "your".......

Maybe you might want to get your grammer sorted out before you start commenting on other people's educational status.

No surprises, coming from swamp scum though.

SerbDragon

Coach
redneck-sign.jpg

Overrated??
what like pomeroy, covell and barrett just to name a few?
geez I bet you'd have sucked him dry had he said that he was to sign with you.

_Johnsy

Referee
I get the feeling Poore wants a realistic chance to win a premiership, every RL fan knows he was never a chance if he joined the inbred shire swamp scum.

Jasdragon

Juniors

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: typical deluded scumnulla suporter!

Last edited:

Jasdragon

Juniors
I would much rather Morris than Poore lets hope we sign Morris now and don't lose him, I will be really pissed if we don't!

Great news to hear, now we need B Moz to make an announcement. I heard he had attended a Bulldogs training session last week to speak to Kevin Moore. No signing though.

He could have just been linking up with his bro for a outing.

For all we know it was his bro..

Latest posts