What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pop-up ads- can they be stopped and how??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Folks/Admin,

Today I've jumped on LU, and every time I navigate to a different page I'm getting pop up ad/video's that start playing, highly annoying.

The "normal" ads I'm not so much bothered about. But these videos are doing my head in.

Anything that I can do to disable/prevent?

And not just LU - in general also??

I'm absolutely no tech expert. My browser is MS edge - dunno if that makes a difference...

If it continues or can't be fixed i'll prob give up LU, it's that annoying. (Some users might be happy if I'm gone though!)

Thanks for any advice.

Now to enjoy the next pop up ad for some diesel ute I don't need...

horrie hastings

First Grade
Hi Folks/Admin,

Today I've jumped on LU, and every time I navigate to a different page I'm getting pop up ad/video's that start playing, highly annoying.

The "normal" ads I'm not so much bothered about. But these videos are doing my head in.

Anything that I can do to disable/prevent?

And not just LU - in general also??

I'm absolutely no tech expert. My browser is MS edge - dunno if that makes a difference...

If it continues or can't be fixed i'll prob give up LU, it's that annoying. (Some users might be happy if I'm gone though!)

Thanks for any advice.

Now to enjoy the next pop up ad for some diesel ute I don't need...

Yep just started happening to me also today.

Status
Not open for further replies.