What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pop!

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I'm sure you all heard that noise. Unless you are clinically deaf there is no way that you could not have. Welcome back to reality, spooners...

:lol:

saints4ever

First Grade
I really wouldn't know what would be worse, losing 60-14 or being beat by the sharks, which i pray will happen to keep you pitiful Rustys Pretenders where you belong.
Keep your heads up roosters fans, I for one remember what it was like to lose 70-10 in 2000, no teams fans deserve to watch their side lose like that.
hopefully for your sake its just one of those things, see you all on ANZAC day.

_snafu_

Immortal
I'm sure you all heard that noise. Unless you are clinically deaf there is no way that you could not have. Welcome back to reality, spooners...

:lol:

:lol: Coming from a supporter of a team that has yet to win a game this year after being talked up all offseason :lol::lol::lol:

Fein

First Grade
I really wouldn't know what would be worse, losing 60-14 or being beat by the sharks, which i pray will happen to keep you pitiful Rustys Pretenders where you belong.
Keep your heads up roosters fans, I for one remember what it was like to lose 70-10 in 2000, no teams fans deserve to watch their side lose like that.
hopefully for your sake its just one of those things, see you all on ANZAC day.

:lol::lol:

I know what would be worse, following a club that sold it's soul and has never won a premiership!!!

magpiemax

Juniors
I suppose it takes more than an ageing Coach who has come to collect his Super nest egg and a drunk as a fullback to win a comp!:shock:

adamkungl

Immortal
I suppose it takes more than an ageing Coach who has come to collect his Super nest egg and a drunk as a fullback to win a comp!:shock:

And it takes more than a keyboard and an internet connection to put together a sensible forum post.

Rooster Lozz

Juniors
Worst i have seen them play in soo long, take it as read though that this may the reality check we need to get back to the basics stop believing what everybody is writing about them, head out of the clouds already

Fein

First Grade
sold its soul?

which one of us is privately owned?

:lol::lol::lol:

f**k me you stmerge fans that don't accept you DID merge are idiots.

And as for private ownership, well you may need to do a little research, dope.

D

Deleted member 10972

Souff Sydney are the last team that should be telling off other teams for selling their soul.

Or laughing at other teams for not winning the competition in god knows how long.

LOL@SOUFFS have over the past few years bought countless players from more successful teams - Vagana, Kidwell, Asotasi, Mellor, Cusack, Hegarty, Widders, Wing, Wesser, Best, Crocker, and now Taylor and Burgess. Pretty much loaded the ranks with big name purchases.

How many of these players have actually shown some sort of improvement since making the move to Redfern?

Cusack = yes, definitely
Asotasi = initially yes, but his form as dropped sharply
Vagana = no
Kidwell = no
Mellor = no
Hegarty = hell no, what a joke
Widders = no
Wing = no
Wesser = no
Best = no
Crocker = no

..and at the moment, Rusty's new bodyguards Twiddledee and Twiddledum aka Burgess and Taylor, are showing they are good at making a few strong runs a game, but otherwise offering nothing else of note to lift Souths off the bottom of the table.

Roosters may have been smashed on the weekend, but we beat LOL@SOUFFS in a very convincing manner, and we have two very powerful wins on the boards. SOUFFS have none as yet, and until you not only have more wins on the board than us, but can actually show the ability to come and beat us again, will you have the right to have a go at the Roosters.

Scum of the league? I think so!

Fein

First Grade
Souff Sydney are the last team that should be telling off other teams for selling their soul.

Or laughing at other teams for not winning the competition in god knows how long.

LOL@SOUFFS have over the past few years bought countless players from more successful teams - Vagana, Kidwell, Asotasi, Mellor, Cusack, Hegarty, Widders, Wing, Wesser, Best, Crocker, and now Taylor and Burgess. Pretty much loaded the ranks with big name purchases.

How many of these players have actually shown some sort of improvement since making the move to Redfern?

Cusack = yes, definitely
Asotasi = initially yes, but his form as dropped sharply
Vagana = no
Kidwell = no
Mellor = no
Hegarty = hell no, what a joke
Widders = no
Wing = no
Wesser = no
Best = no
Crocker = no

..and at the moment, Rusty's new bodyguards Twiddledee and Twiddledum aka Burgess and Taylor, are showing they are good at making a few strong runs a game, but otherwise offering nothing else of note to lift Souths off the bottom of the table.

Roosters may have been smashed on the weekend, but we beat LOL@SOUFFS in a very convincing manner, and we have two very powerful wins on the boards. SOUFFS have none as yet, and until you not only have more wins on the board than us, but can actually show the ability to come and beat us again, will you have the right to have a go at the Roosters.

Scum of the league? I think so!

Stick to the facts, Mack.

Stmerge have never won a premiership.

Oh and Souths are the PRIDE of the league and always will be.

Good day. :D

Wobbygong

First Grade
South sold their souls once that dump of a club was privatised, and the simpletons that follow them and smuggle hotdogs into games are too stupid to realise that - ignorance is bliss eh mixos...............