What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possibilty?

Biglance

Bench
Hornby
Best
Gasnier
Cooper
Naiqama
Barrett
Head
Bailey
Young
Ryles
Creagh
Poore
Timmins

Henderson
Sims
Payne
Haberchet

Price
Bickerstaff

Daza_06

Juniors
Biglance said:
Hornby
Best
Gasnier
Cooper
Naiqama
Barrett
Head
Bailey
Young
Ryles
Creagh
Poore
Timmins

Henderson
Sims
Payne
Haberchet

Price
Bickerstaff

i would have Sims or Payne in place of Poore apart from that a great team. I have heard big things of this Haberchet kid can someone tell me a bit about him

DB

First Grade
he is actually my friends cousin. he won the best player in Jersey Flegg for the Dragons last year, and unfortunatly missed the G.F. i think i remember Andrew Voss giving him a rap during the G.F

D

Deleted member 10972

1. Ben Hornby
2. Colin Best
3. Mark Gasnier
4. Matt Cooper
5. Wes Naiqama
6. Trent Barrett
7. Matthew Head
8. Luke Bailey
9. Dean Young
10. Jason Ryles
11. Ben Creagh
12. Michael Henderson
13. Shaun Timmins

14. Ashton Sims
15. Justin Poore
16. Corey Payne
17. ???

17 should be either an impact hooker (Young is better utilized as a running forward), or maybe even Clint Greenshields, with Head moving to hooker, Barrett to half, & Greenshields as a running 5-8th (i hear that is his natural position).

Acka

Coach
1. B.Hornby

2. C.Best

3. M.Gasnier

4. M.Cooper

5. W.Naiqama

6. T.Barrett

7. M.Head

8. L.Bailey

9. D.Young

10. J.Ryles

11. B.Creagh

12. C.Payne

13. S.Timmins

Interchange
14. A.Sims( To be used as a second rower)
15. J.Poore
16. M.Henderson
17. A.Gorrell

God-King Dean

Immortal
1. Hornby
2. Best
3. Gasnier
4. Cooper
5. Naiqama
6. Barrett
7. Head
8. Bailey
9. Young
10. Ryles
11. Creagh
12. Henderson
13. Timmins

14. Poore
15. Sims
16. Payne
17. Ndaira

Poore/Sims are our future props, & are healthy interchange for Ryles/Bailey. Bailey usually plays 60+ minutes so Sims will most likely have to replace a back-rower (although I believe he's a waste of talent there). Henderson to the back-row, I'm a big fan of him & believe he should have a decent amount of game-time. Ndaira to be replacement hooker, I believe he has what it takes.

D

Deleted member 10972

Creagh & Henderson = a young, large, powerful, mobile backrow.

Acka

Coach
Feelin Hornby said:
Gorrell has been released Acka

Then:

1. B.Hornby
2. C.Best
3. M.Gasnier
4. M.Cooper
5. W.Naiqama
6. T.Barrett
7. M.Head
8. L.Bailey
9. D.Young
10. J.Ryles
11. B.Creagh
12. C.Payne
13. S.Timmins
Interchange
14. A.Sims
15. J.Poore
16. M.Henderson
17. M.Bickerstaff

18. C.Greenshields
19. J.Keith
20. A.Price

The Preacher

First Grade
Daza_06 said:
i would have Sims or Payne in place of Poore apart from that a great team. I have heard big things of this Haberchet kid can someone tell me a bit about him

Tom has been groomed for NRL this year, he cost us a $5k development payment to the Dogs and has played well all year.
He suffered a leg injury in the Leichhardt night final and was given til the last minute to prove his fitness for the GF but fell short of 100% so he missed out.
That big turd of a prop from the swamps flegg side tried the "tough-boy" stuff on Tom, and ended up making a complete goose of himself.
Dragons bought him to play NRL and I think we might see him on the bench a fair bit in '06.
He was a St.George Dragons junior at Clempton Park, in the dogs area.