What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible fix for some bugs on PC

bulldog

Bench
I have been using an exe file with the protection removed for couple of days now , I find the game runs a lot better (less ridiculous things happen) . I won't tell anyone where to get it , but if you have the game and get the disc error message or , like me , you just want to put the original CD in its cover full time , it's not that difficult to find . I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has the same experience .

Paullyboy

Coach
I think it would be just coincidence if there were less 'bugs' in a cracked version of the game.

Erhan

Juniors
Mine just drops to the desktop whenever it feels like it. Can get very frustrating with one in every 4-5 games stuffing up.

Mario

Juniors
Erhan said:
Mine just drops to the desktop whenever it feels like it. Can get very frustrating with one in every 4-5 games stuffing up.

Can you post your system details and DxDiag file (especially your video card and driver info). Perhaps we can help.

Latest posts