What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible Jets Draw For 2005

Jeffles

Bench
I've just copied the Sharks draw 9 as we will probably follow them.

This is just an INDICATION of who we may play. The reald draw won't come out till next year (as is the usual practice).

Round 1 v Panthers home March 12-13
Round 2 v Sea Eagles away March 18-20
Round 3 v Eels away March 25-27
Round 4 v Bulldogs home April 1-3
Round 5 v Cowboys home April 8-10
Round 6 BYE April 15-17
Round 7 v Broncos home April 23-24
Round 8 v Storm away April 29-30, May 1
Round 9 v Warriors * Perth May 7-8
Round 10 v Raiders away May 13-15
Round 11 v Panthers away May 20-22
Round 12 v Eels home May 27-29
Round 13 v Cowboys away June 3-5
Round 14 v Wests Tigers away June 10-12
Round 15 v Roosters home June 17-19
Round 16 BYE June 24-26
Round 17 v Broncos away July 1-3
Round 18 v Rabbitohs away July 8-10
Round 19 v Knights home July 15-17
Round 20 v Dragons away July 22-24
Round 21 v Wests Tigers home July 29-31
Round 22 v Storm home August 5-7
Round 23 v Roosters away August 12-14
Round 24 v Sea Eagles home August 19-21
Round 25 v Knights away August 26-28
Round 26 v Rabbitohs home September 2-4

----

1) Norths should follow Melbourne (as per their feeder) so that the Frank Hyde Cup will be April 29-May 1 at NSO and August 6 at Henson.

2) Matches against non-PL sides above should be split between Wests, Balmain, and other clubs we may only play once.

3) Wests Tiger matches may be either Wests or Balmain

4) I do not know which "home" games will be played at Shark Park.

2 True Blues

Coach
One game against the Dragons in the season would be enough. Looks good.

Only one Canberra game also would be good.

Jeffles

Bench
They would be good but remmeber when the Sharks play the Warriors, Cowboys and Broncos that could mena a Jets match against those sides.

2 True Blues

Coach
Will we have a bye next year now that there is one less PL side next season???.

There won't be any extra sides joining the comp will there, as such the bye may be no longer required. Or due to there being one less side it may remain and increase.

Perhaps the PL comp will have to just start later in the season next year, so as to finish at the same time as the NRL finals. ????

2 True Blues

Coach
A bye can always be a useful thing for injured players, however it is the luck of the draw which time of year we get it I suppose ??

Bluebag

Juniors
HPH I was walking past their with Monique to a club when I saw Jeffles sniffing around Yehudi for some of his action. It was sad to see especially since he was banned from the Oxford Tavern for some Jelly issue.

Jeffles

Bench
2 True Blues said:
Will we have a bye next year now that there is one less PL side next season???.

There won't be any extra sides joining the comp will there, as such the bye may be no longer required. Or due to there being one less side it may remain and increase.

Perhaps the PL comp will have to just start later in the season next year, so as to finish at the same time as the NRL finals. ????

Looks like there will be a bye.

PB

Bench
Will the Jets be playing at Henson at all next year? I know the Sydney AFL will be using the ground regularly. Is the ground to be shared or have the AFL taken over the rights of the ground and the Jets moving to Shark Park?