What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POst Game at Parra Stadium

spencer23

Juniors
Parra Guru-
I got a video of Hindy in your hat. If you want me to send it to you shoot us your email address and I will send it to you. ( I can't Private message you because I dont have enough posts)

Dave

Nikki

Coach
How exciting!! He was still wearing that hat at 3am in the friggin morning!!! :lol: Love the fact its been on Lisa's dogs head, Lisa's head, and now Hindys!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Hindy made me and rowds feel fantastic at the stadium after the game. He came over, gave us a smile and a pat on the head and a real genuine "thanks for everything, sorry we didn't win it for you"

Also Timmy Mannah apologising to us on 3 or 4 occasions... poor baby :(

i spend 5 hours at leagues club got there at 10 left at 3am got to meet grothe snr and jr and luke burt and his partner ben smith and hindy were also there

parra in 2010 is what iam waitng for victory would have been great but revenge will be even better

I would never have guessed these two..... Huh, you learn something new every day.

;-):lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
You don't need a trophy to be a winner. I said it, I meant it. They did a great job for us but didn't get the result they wanted. This will spur them on to better things.

razzman16

Juniors
Hi
I also got to the ground at 9.30 to see the team but passed the bus taking them to the lc, didnt stay long once we couldnt get up to sterlos, i was in the lift when it brokedown, scared the bejesus out of us, lot of fun though

Nikki

Coach
Some pics from the Parramatta Advertiser (if I ever work my camera out I will have some to share too)

Tears in the big mans eyes. God Bless you Fui.. (uh oh)

031c30ed3488048110b01656ce352708_resized.jpg

Faces sum it up..

888728f0cb475054102550024dcde4e4_resized.jpg

My heart hurts..

e572bd6290e269e0011ca5bec25d83b1_resized.jpg