What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

post your demo scores here....

TripleM

Juniors
eels2win said:
TripleM said:
DvdHntr said:
So lets all hope that the demo doesn't reflect the game otherwise it will be stupid.

Are you actually being serious, posting that..

It's not only serious. It's an intelligent post. If you can rack up over 100 points in 20 minutes of footy using such realistic tactics as continuously having Stacey Jones take every hit up and scoring within 6 tackles, then the game is stupid. The actual game better be a HUUUUUUUUUUGE improvement over the demo, otherwise I'll be one very unhappy game owner.

Thankfully, all reports indicate that there has been a lot of improvement over the demo.

It was not an intelligent post. An intelligent poster knows already that the game will be absolutely nothing like the demo in any way, shape or form.

Goleel

Juniors
The demo is basically a very simple test of the game engine, with a few of the features of the game included. The AI is primative compared to the final version, there are a heap of features to be implemented, and most importantly, the control that lets Stacey Jones break almost any tackle has been removed for the full game. This is just something to tide us over, rest assured the final game will play very differently.

I would like to have a go at the demo with a joystick and not the keyboard, you can't use the joystick in the demo can you?

***MH***

Bench
parra-matters said:
I would like to have a go at the demo with a joystick and not the keyboard, you can't use the joystick in the demo can you?
go for it if you have a 6 button joystick!

Mighty Heighty said:
parra-matters said:
I do how do u use it then? the controller menu don't work?

***MH***

Bench
parra-matters said:
Mighty Heighty said:
parra-matters said:
make sure your controller is plugged in and recognised by the computer. (im sure u know how to configure this in your control panel)
when u start the game, when selecting roosters or warriors, player 1 and player 2 will have arrows on either side of them, press on your directional pad which team u want to use... then a screenshot of a contoller comes up with its button setup just like the keyboard set up u get when u play with ur keyboard. then away u go from there

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I doubt the demo will represent the gameplay and detail of the real one. You can see the detail changed from the screenshots of the demo and the ones of the under construction.

umosay

Juniors
ph33r

newtopscore.jpg

HBG

Juniors
parra-matters said:
Mighty Heighty said:
parra-matters said:

Try this Controller
Logitech® Dual Action™ Gamepad

Dual Analog Sticks • Mac • PC • USB

Part Number 963292-0403 AUD 49.95

You can customize it to use the keyboard buttons, which I have done, and it works great. The Analog stick gives you better control than normal.