What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Into The Grand Final

Can Parramatta Power win the grand final

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

watto

Juniors
After a trimuphant victory over Perth Glory at MES saw the Power advance into the grand final. 2-0 to the power after 93 minutes of play.
The first game that the Glory have been kept scoreless at home.
It appeared the Glory wasnt even in the game. They had hardly any chances.

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the final to the final GRAND FINAL here we come

In all seriousness I cannot see the Glory repeating this form slump twice in a row against Adelaide who advanced 2-1 over South Melb. Adelaide was awarded a last second penalty kick in extra time to seal the victory.

The big question at hand is now WHERE WILL THE GRAND FINAL BE HELD AT??????

planeteels

Juniors
*Fingers Crossed* it will be at Parra....

If ever the soccer needs a boost, it is now... and it is needed in NSW!! and the east coast in general!!..

Power On!!

Nikki

Coach
Excuse my ignorance, but does this mean they are automatically into the GF or do they have to play another game?

hh

Juniors
Yeah, I was shocked to read he was happy for it to be over in perth!!!!!
I guess its nothing out of character for fitzy....

wittyz chick

Coach
Nikki its
www.parrapower.com.au
It's unfair for our parra boys to bust there arse all season to find out that they cant play the GF infront of their home crowd
i dunno if ticket sales go up for grand finals but if its at Parra im pretty damn sure i'll be there!!

watto

Juniors
Parramatta Power now get the week off to prepare for the grand final and Perth Glory play Adelaide United for the remaining spot in Grand Final to be played on April 4th.
There is a meeting tomorrow between the Parramatta Power board and the Governing body the ASA to decide where to hold the grand final.
Fingers crossed it will be in Sydney .

we hate dennis fitzgerald, we hate fitzy to, he's sh!t, we hate dennis fitzgerald, dennis fitzgerald we hate you !!!

Latest posts