What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power of my Avatar

Who would you like to leave the club

• Brooks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Doeuihi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hastings

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Nofa

• Benji

• Sheens

• Pascoe

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • The Wests Tigers Board

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Laurie

• Robbie

• Lee

• The secret gremlins hiding in the background cursing out club

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Joffa

• Mamaulo

• Total voters
Sheens won't be far behind him hopefully. Nothing against Benji & Robbie, they've been hired for 2005. The game has evolved way way beyond that year unfortunately

BrotherJim05

Bench
What an absolute battle. This one put up a fight worthy of my avatar. For a minute, I thought the war was lost...I even began questioning the power of my almighty avatar. But none can stop the avatar. The combined forces of WT board and Pascoe have been defeated.

Out of respect for what was my greatest foe, I will leave my avatar as the man for whom I did battle. It shall stand as a trophy, and keen reminder, that my avatar is always watching. Always vigilant.

The avatar is the guardian of the sleeping giant known as the Wests Tigers. We will not be trifled with.

macnaz

Staff member
Mate that peroxide headed weirdo Turdgess is still hovering around HQ and the boardroom , you need to be ready to initiate phrase 2 and promote that obscene head into your avatar to finally get him out of the joint for good.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Mate that peroxide headed weirdo Turdgess is still hovering around HQ and the boardroom , you need to be ready to initiate phrase 2 and promote that obscene head into your avatar to finally get him out of the joint for good.
He was not sacked with the board???

Well well well, we have a deserter among us.

Tigerm

First Grade

He’s the west magpies chairman, he’s not sacked from that position, the whole WT’s board was sacked, which he was part of?
But, the magpies still have to nominate a board member, whether he would want that seat, remains to be seen?
Interesting that Danny Stapleton (Balmain club director) has remained on the board though?

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member

This whole board thing amongst the various groups is so convoluted, some board member in the Barnes/Holman group sat on the Weststigers Board ,,, so these leeching merkins sacked the WT's board knowing full well their positions on the governing board is still alive and well.
Look at the link.... these miserable f**ktards are part of the problem but are still very much safe and still part of the problem .. It seems these merkins actualy made it look like they did something for the club finally but actually did nothing.

https://holmanbarnesgroup.com.au/about-us/our-directors/

Tigerm

First Grade
This whole board thing amongst the various groups is so convoluted, some board member in the Barnes/Holman group sat on the Weststigers Board ,,, so these leeching merkins sacked the WT's board knowing full well their positions on the governing board is still alive and well.
Look at the link.... these miserable f**ktards are part of the problem but are still very much safe and still part of the problem .. It seems these merkins actualy made it look like they did something for the club finally but actually did nothing.

Shit, I didn’t realise who was on that board?
Danny Stapleton survived, because they couldn’t punt the Balmain member?
Agree, nothing much will change, not that I thought it would, WA wouldn’t be keen on giving away the WT’s that easily?
That’s one way to get rid of the chairman haha

Last edited:

Fordy20

Juniors

Compare the top four on your link to our dearly departed board members: https://www.weststigers.com.au/about/board/

Those four Wests Ashfield/HBG appointees held the balance of power on the board. Which is why when Tony asked Lee to step down and didn't get his way, they just sacked the board instead. As the sole owner, Wests Ashfield/HBG will always have the ability to do that. These merkins will always be there.