What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power of my Avatar

Who would you like to leave the club

• Brooks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Doeuihi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hastings

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Nofa

• Benji

• Sheens

• Pascoe

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • The Wests Tigers Board

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Laurie

• Robbie

• Lee

• The secret gremlins hiding in the background cursing out club

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Joffa

• Mamaulo

• Total voters

BrotherJim05

Bench
Some of the old boys on this forum may remember that my Avatar has special powers. For those who don't - every time I change my avatar the player/coach leaves the club. It gives me goosebumps every time because it just keeps happening. Benji, Robbie, Ben Murdoch Masila, Simona, Jason Taylor, Tapau, Tedesco, Moses (from what I can remember), and now obviously Luciano.

I never intended for any of these people to leave. It's a curse. I've been scared to change avatar because it's a lot to deal with. I didn't ask for this power but I am responsible for it. So now I put it to everyone...who do you want gone from the club?

Cast your votes then I'll change it.

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I'll be completely honest...I was absolutely shitfaced when I wrote all that...however the Gremlins are winning. Will give it a few more days
You write better posts shitfaced than others do sober.

I appreciate you calling on your super powers to help the club out. Maybe we should all do a little ritual to clear out the hex that has been put on this club. Can't hurt.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Coming down to the wire. I actually hope it's not Pascoe as I think he's done a very good job of getting all our shit together off the field