What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pre game "entertainment"

jimmy77au

Juniors
I know of an Eels fan who works behind tyhe scenes for that particular radio Show....I hope to god it wasn't his doing......

Exactly - it was a one off dare. It won't be a regular thing.

It was better than the usual rubbish that is on between the games.

Gordy

Juniors
I actually saw this on a link and it was quite funny. Can't stand Kyle the tosser though.

born an eel

Bench
my objection is purely on the choice of low life they chose to associate the club with.

Can't wait for next week, probably be Negus and that other thing making fun of our heroes.

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
I definitely cringed when Sandilands was on the big screen wearing an Eels jersey... surely it was just for money, and he's not one of us?

bartman

Immortal
Thankfully - NO !! They did have the kiss cam going which was just as cringeworthy .
That kiss cam was truly abysmal. I hear it's an idea from the baseball in the US? It failed dismally last week at Parra, and I really hope it's been benched.

bartman

Immortal
Anyone else notice the announcer in the stands (I think it's still rabs jr?) make a slip up when announcing our team - reading out Kris Keating instead of Matt? #-o

Eels Dude

Coach
Sandilands is an utter disgrace. I don't know why anyone would listen to him let alone find what he does entertaining. The way he tries to humiliate people is just an utter low act. It's disappointing the club used him as entertainment, bet or not.

Glenn

First Grade
That kiss cam was truly abysmal. I hear it's an idea from the baseball in the US? It failed dismally last week at Parra, and I really hope it's been benched.

Not just from US Baseball, used in a number of sports.
Don't mind it myself, just hope they don't expect me to pucker up to the grannies next to me. :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Anyone else notice the announcer in the stands (I think it's still rabs jr?) make a slip up when announcing our team - reading out Kris Keating instead of Matt? #-o

yep, pure utter profesionalisim that...the sooner that moron goes the better, he is the poor mans Grant Goldman without the beeeeeaaaavvveeerr!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Sandilands is an utter disgrace. I don't know why anyone would listen to him let alone find what he does entertaining. The way he tries to humiliate people is just an utter low act. It's disappointing the club used him as entertainment, bet or not.

how this guy is making a living out of the industry is beyone me..