What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-ordered Rugby League

Hey guys,

Just pre-ordered Rugby League from GP Stores, now I just hope they are quick deliverers.....anyone else pre-ordered it yet?

poojar

Juniors
Unknown Pleasures said:
Hey guys,

Just pre-ordered Rugby League from GP Stores, now I just hope they are quick deliverers.....anyone else pre-ordered it yet?

Hey unknown, ive pre-ordered games from gp before, normally takes a couple of days, actually i ordered a couple of games on tuesday, i should get them by today.

Anonymous

Juniors
poojar said:
Unknown Pleasures said:
Hey guys,

Hey unknown, ive pre-ordered games from gp before, normally takes a couple of days, actually i ordered a couple of games on tuesday, i should get them by today.
Its not being released until the end of October at the earliest. Its unlikely that anyone will have the game before November.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Well that's alright it's really only a month away. It's not that long before i'll be playing a Rugby League game on PS2.

eelman03

Juniors
hey all,
If you are in Australia, the best place to pre order it is at all EB Games (Electronics Boutique) stores. They are in all major centres and all around the country. They will have the game first and you are guarenteed a copy when you pre order with $10.

eelman03

Juniors
And...............EB also has great trade deals. For example if you took in 2 XB or PS2 games in for trade , you can get NRL for only $49.95!!!!

Im sure we all have a few games we have finished.

TripleM

Juniors
Well I would have, but when I preordered it they were confident the game didn't exist.. I just went with GPStore in the end.

eelman03

Juniors
Willow said:
LOL.. eelman03, do you work for EB? :lol:

Willow, no i don't.........if i did i wouldn't be sitting at home.............its just that i expect the best and EB are the best in this industry...... :)

Matta

Juniors
Pre-Ordered at EB and the dude didn't say anything about the game. Just got it down in the pre-order list and the left (no "there is no NRL game")... It's actually called NRL there...

Matta

Juniors
Matta said:
Pre-Ordered at EB and the dude didn't say anything about the game. Just got it down in the pre-order list and the left (no "there is no NRL game")... It's actually called NRL there...

Wait, the only reason the dude didn't say anything about the game was probably because I didn't ask him anything about it... Imagine if I asked about the release date: "November!"

Tigerpete

Juniors
I went to my local EB today and traded in 5 games(only one recent game), and got madden 2004 for free!! I dont care if i got ripped off a little, i got rid of games i didnt want and got a new release , pretty much for free. :D :D

Munky

Coach
I pre ordered mu copy at EB Penrith today with $10 deposit. EB are good if you are buying a brand new game, just be careful of older games as it might not be so new...