What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre Ordering shops keeping people informed

Scotty

Juniors
I was just wondering if anyone who pre ordered the game from a games shop like Games Wizards or Electronics Boutique, got a phone call from them about the release date of the game.

I didnt recieve one and for the whole of november i was wondering what had happened, and i came on here and found out it had been delayed.

Just wondering what everyone thinks. Should they have called people up and told them whats going on? If they say its coming out on a certain date and it gets delayed by 2 months, i think they should be on the phone telling people.

nz_kid

Juniors
Yeah i pre odered the game and i think no they shouldent ring u up. because then they will be there all day ringing people up. I also dident get a phone call from the game shop i pre odered it from.The guy there said he will ring me when it comes in. :D :D :D :D :D

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah they'll be busy enough ringing people on the release date for a start, i hope they will be ringing next friday!

sheep

Juniors
I'm just laughing at the poor guy who will be working at the EB store with the 900 or so pre-orders.