What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre Season Challenge other games

hineyrulz

Post Whore
recap bachelorette GIF

strider

Post Whore
I think Hindys record of mentioning the Panthers in every post is still intact. 😜
Well i guess he could have mentioned Brisbane, but it would have made zero f**king sense considering the ENTIRELY relevant comparison was us playing Penrith

lucablight

First Grade
I'll make a bet with you. Count the amount of posts and how often Penrith are mentioned. If it's or less 100-1 I will give you $1,000 dollars.

It's fact. Plenty on here beat their chest about us beating Penrith without there halfback for 65 mins and flogging them in a trial.
When finals come they smacked our arses twice. Amd the excuse was we had to play NTH QLD.
To move forward in life you need to accept responsibility for your failures. Not sugar coat the reality of it.
The first final they smacked our arses in we were still in the contest until we lost our halfback.

JokerEel

Coach
Egan Butcher is a good player. The Rooster and Storm along with Penrith have some fine Jnrs coming through.

Let's hope Brown forus can get us to that level in development