What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-season

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Pre-season is up next week!!

this years Pre-season will be even more pointless then normal seeing as Kalil has already promised that the panthers will in the Superbowl. still

images

football!!!

DC_fan

Coach
I like the preseason as it gives us an opportunity to see some of he emerging young talent.

Mhartew

Juniors
Pre season starts on Monday (our time) for the Cardinals vs Saints in the Hall of Fame game. I've got monday off work. Can't wait.

Raider_69

Post Whore
this will be the first year i take the time to watch as much pre season as possible
i spent a lot of time looking at the rookie class so ill be keeping an eye out for all teams this year

legend

Coach
What a great nickname! I hope it sticks and Berman has a lot of fun with it.

Big Tim

First Grade
thank god, sick of relying on league for my entertainment.

This has been the case for me for alot of the past few years, but seeing how Bennett's boys have a glimmer of hope at a finals birth, Im not ready for Football yet.

beave

Coach
I can't wait to see what Greg Schiano does with the Tampa offense (and their rubbish D as well I guess lol) but there's a bit of talk out there that being a college coach and the transition to the pros may not work out so well, from all the videos I have seen on the Bucs website over the last 4 months, he looks to be a man of complete integrity and work ethic, something I think we have lacked for a few years.

Cannot wait for the NFL season proper, going to be some tired eyes on Monday mornings at work I can tell you!!!!

Hoekstra

Juniors
Quick question. Can you watch pre season matches on demand through your NFL Game Pass like you can with regular season games?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
cannot wait to see Stefon Gilmore play for the bills, next shutdown in the league for sure judging by his peers.

Mhartew

Juniors
Kolb gets hurt by running out of the pocket all the time. Gives me the shits. Skelton stays in the pocket and in 1 and a half drives has already done better than Kolb.