What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

predicition vs panthers

Freddo

Juniors
i know its late know but i think schifcofske will have a blinder and make that monkey that plays fullback for them like a goose. as he will show that he shouldnt have been the qld fullback not wesser.

schifcofske to score a double,
mclinden to score raiders 1st try
gafa to kick 6 goals
wesser to drop the high ball on more than on occation
bullgrelli NOT TO KNOCK ON
raiders to win by 20

Raider_69

Post Whore
- Score: Raiders win 28-14
- First Try scorer: Mogg
- Goals: Gafa 4
- First Knock on: Martin Lang
- Bulga errors: NONE he wont play (prays to god)
- Wesser will never look comfortable but wont drop any, he will however be out marked for 2 bombs

SCORE CARD
Raiders: 28
Tries: Mogg, Gafa, Schif, McLinden x2
Goals: Gafa 4/5
Penalties: Gafa 0/1

Panthers: 14
Tries: Campbell, Rooney
Goals: Girdler 2/2
Penalties: Girdler 1/2

sydraider

First Grade
Keen very keen, I wish it were to be like that. With gower and girdler returning to the fray now is a good time for the guys to show there mettle. If we can win by that margin against a full strength panthers outfit, im sure we are well on our way to doing something this season.
This is a vital game for us i feel, with all the talk around the club. I hope they can back up what they have been saying and this is a great game to start the ball rolling.

GO YOU RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
you forget that gower and girds have been rushed back permaturaly
if i were matt elliot i would tell rubes that first time gower touches the ball, smash him, even if its abit late and we cop a penatly, obviosuly nothing high or too late to the point sion bin or sent off is an option, make gower sweat it :mrgreen:

then have davico and wiki runing at the pair of them in the first 20 minutes, test them out 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
raiders_lover_18 said:
sorry r69 there wont be 2 penalty attempts i think

they never take them from a position they will miss

nope, trust me, early on the raiders will get a penalty from fairly wide and the wind will play havok and girds will also miss his first attempt due to rustiness ;-)

sydraider

First Grade
i were matt elliot i would tell rubes that first time gower touches the ball, smash him,

Sheesh we only got him for the rest of the season, you want him suspended again!!!!!!! :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
i said nothing too bad to the point of sent off or sin bin which would mean no suspension either, just enough to know he is playing footy again and that he has got the bad muthaf***er in the nrl looking for him ;-)

Freddo

Juniors
good plan but i dont think gower will even start

hell pull out before the game

we hope

gidler isnt to crash hot mogg will have him covered all night

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
raiderspower said:
schifcofske to score a double,
mclinden to score raiders 1st try
gafa to kick 6 goals
wesser to drop the high ball on more than on occation
bullgrelli NOT TO KNOCK ON
raiders to win by 20
These events just keep getting more and more unlikely as they go down the list - except maybe for Boogs not knocking on. But to be fair to Boogs, he made no more handling errors than anyone else from the Raiders last week (I will concede that he only played 21 minutes - gee that could have made it 8 in total if he played the whole game).

It'll be 24 - 8 to the Raiders with 10 to go, the panthers will score two converted tries in five minutes and have 5 shots at the Canberra line in the last 5 minutes due to stupid mistakes, but we'll hold them out and come out 24 - 20 winners.

MadDogMason

Juniors
- Score: Raiders win 24-20
- First Try scorer:Mclinden
- Goals: Gafa 3 , +1 P/G
- First Knock on: Wesser

SCORE CARD
Raiders: 24
Tries: Schifcofske, Gafa, McLinden, Davico
Goals: Gafa 3/4
Penalties: Gafa 1/1

Panthers: 20
Tries: Campbell, Lewis, Pulletua
Goals: Girdler 3/3
Penalties: Girdler 1/2

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
:D im gunna say panthers win(im hopefull)
panther tries:roons :D ,girds :D ,presto :D all converted :D
and
raiders:2 McLinden :D

Latest posts