What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict the team to play penrith

i don;t think he will make many changes if any and them a chance to redem them selfs, but if we get beaten again i think there may be some big changes.
I would not be suprised if Burt was dropped again this week with Sio at fullback and so young fella on the wing.

Cocidius

Juniors
Wouldn't mind seeing a team sheet that actually resembles what is played on friday....im sick of these coaches cutting and pasting!
Show your cards straight up, if youre a good coach....you shouldn't care if the opp know what players are running out!
About time we stop this pussy-footing around and we bring some old school toughness in everything we do...

Pazza

First Grade
Tuesday teams are just for the media!

The real team might not be known till game day due to injuries/suspension and effort put in training etc

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon it will be parra but I cheated and looked at the draw
bumtish.gif

emjaycee

Coach
anyone know how Tautai (TT) has been going? he hasnt rated a mention in here but obviously Kearney rates him or he wouldnt have bought him back from Sharks. Maybe he and Shacks would help toughen up the forwards and offer more in attack and defence?

proto

Juniors
Paulo needs to start but it seems like he picks Lasalo for defence/solid reasons aka nothing

oldmancraigy

Coach
cant be worse than we saw on Saturday night :sarcasm:

No - but TT would make Saturday night the 'everyweek'.

If he could just hold the ball he'd be the perfect "wide running backrower" that we're missing. Not a lot of pace, but enough 'rumble' in him to bend the line and break some tackles.

Ah what the heck, I'd play him this week.

emjaycee

Coach
No - but TT would make Saturday night the 'everyweek'.

So why did SK buy him? Hopefully we are not at the point of buying players that we know dont have the basics like the ability to hold the ball.

If he could just hold the ball he'd be the perfect "wide running backrower" that we're missing. Not a lot of pace, but enough 'rumble' in him to bend the line and break some tackles.

Exactly why I suggested him and Shacks for the Penrith game. At the moment we have Hindy doing the role of a front-rower and no one truly acting in the role of wide running backrower with the venom and vigour of every other team.

I bet you could name an effective wide running backrower in every team bar Parra (and maybe the Sharks).

Ah what the heck, I'd play him this week.
Ditto

Gronk

Staff member
^^ This. I thought that TT turned his game around at the Sharks and that's why we bought him ?

Ike E Bear

Juniors
f**k it. I'd play Fui wider with instructions to make defending halves and backs shirt themselves. Tell him to kill someone if he has to.

The harder problem to fix is hooker. Kearney (and others before him) seem to want Matt to be Cameron Smith, but he isn't. Keating has the defence and a handy kick, but is lacking in the passing and option-taking departments. Meanwhile, Maguire doesn't seem up to the physicality of defending in the middle anymore. Between the two of them, we have one almost-complete hooker. I'm not quite sold on Mitch Rein (Dragons) yet and think the Raiders hooking options are a bit weak, but otherwise, I think our hookers would have to be very near the bottom if you ranked them all. : (

Suitman

Post Whore
f**k it. I'd play Fui wider with instructions to make defending halves and backs shirt themselves. Tell him to kill someone if he has to.

Yep. Other clubs can run their most dangerous runners at Sandow or Roberts, why can't Fui be instructed to do the same?

Suity

SDM

First Grade
Panthers: 1. Lachlan Coote 2. Etu Uaisele 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Tighe 5. David Simmons 6. Travis Burns 7. Luke Walsh 8. Sam Mckendry 9. Kevin Kingston 10. Tim Grant 11. Nathan Smith 12. Clint Newton 13. Luke Lewis (C)
Interchange: 14. Danny Galea 15. Dayne Weston 16. Blake Austin 17. Ryan Simpkins 18. Cameron Ciraldo 19. Mitch Achurch

Shit team, Parra by plenty

Latest posts