What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict the Tri Nations Crowd Australia vs N.Z

Crowd Figure for Tri Nations game Australia vs NZ at Telstra

• 25 000 - 34 000

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • 35 000 - 44 000

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • 45 000 - 54 000

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • 55 000 - 64 000

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • 65 000 +

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

southsman

Juniors
What will be the crowd figure? I predict somewhere upwards of 50 000 .
Would love to see 60 000 plus but time will tell. Least the NRL have tried to promote it thru the Grand Final ticketing program.

southsman

Juniors
Let's say 50 -60 would be a great result for the RLIF . Hope NZ have a great team on the park. Would definitely ruffle some feather if the Kiwi pull off a shock win.

hutch

First Grade
anyone got there tickets yet????
post your pax numbers so we can see how many have been sold.

Sun_Down said:
Are you going LF?

Its pretty far out of be knowing what I'll be doing on the day!

If I have a free day, I'll be there for sure. Any chance to see the Kiwi's have 50 put past them is a chance I'll find hard to pass on! :cool:

It's great the ARL and NRL are offering GF and Tri-Nations tickets as a package and advertising it well. I think that is bound to get a few more people to go to the Test that might not otherwise. I don't know what the figure will be but realistically more than 40k would be a good result compared to previous Tests in Syndey that were mid-year and well advertsied. Traditionally end of year games don't do too well. Compare Brisbane this year (40k) midyear and its last end of year Test (1999 v Great Britain, 12k) and it could be an uphill battle. But hopefully the momentum gained in the past year will extend to Sydney. I still think the first game should have been in Auckland to build up to Sydney.

yakstorm

First Grade
The Kangaroos' brand has grown a lot since 1999, so we will definately have over that 12K mark.

One good thing on the promotions side of things, is whilst it hasn't been anything huge, it has been regular. There is usually ads in the telegraph and herald every few days for the Grand Finals and Tri-Nations tickets, and Triple M often plays radio ads about it.

Of course it would be nice to have these backed up with a television commercial, but at least a presence is being made. The links and promotions on the ARL, ARL Development, NSWRL, CRL and NRL websites will at least help to keep the matches in peoples minds, and hopefully a lot of junior clubs take up the offer for the cheap ticket packages available through the NSWRL Academy.

Latest posts