What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict your team to take on manly

yy_cheng

Coach
1. Hayme
2. Barba ... Roughie
3. Tonga
4. Blair
5. Sio
6. Roberts
7. Chris
8. Mannah
9. Mk
10. Fui
11. Himdy
12. Paulo
13. Matua

14. Casey
15. Poore
16. Allgood
17. Tautai

yy_cheng

Coach
I guess barba wont really get a chance so really

2. Blair
4. Reni - i like paulo pokng up everywhere

13 horo

Fathead

Bench
1. Hayne2. That Fijian bloke - cant remember his name..
3. Blair
4. Tonga
5. Sio
6. Webhe
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Nathan smith
10. Hind marsh
11. Lasalo
12. Paulo
13. Mantua

14. All good
15. Moi moi
16. Tautai
17. Poore

Explanation... The Fijian bloke they got from sevens rugby. Quick and can play wing.
Webhe has and excellent kicking game and will take a lot of pressure off sandow.
Smith adds dynamic in the hooking role
As Paulo is in the side, don't need a back on the bench.m

True EEL

Bench
I reckon SK will cut n paste.

unfortunately, so do i....but hey, he'll possibly leave it until 1 hour before kick-off to bamboozle everyone in Rugby League with his fantastic late substitutions - that always fools the opposition

True EEL

Bench
1. Hayne2. That Fijian bloke - cant remember his name..
3. Blair
4. Tonga
5. Sio
6. Webhe
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Nathan smith
10. Hind marsh
11. Lasalo
12. Paulo
13. Mantua

14. All good
15. Moi moi
16. Tautai
17. Poore

Explanation... The Fijian bloke they got from sevens rugby. Quick and can play wing.
Webhe has and excellent kicking game and will take a lot of pressure off sandow.
Smith adds dynamic in the hooking role
As Paulo is in the side, don't need a back on the bench.m

good to see someone thinking laterally and throwing up a few options and injections of youth....EDIT: I missed Lasalo's name in this when quoting....that's a no from me

Last edited:

True EEL

Bench
Anyone who names Lasalo in their side can't be taken seriously.

Amen to that. Thank You.

Nothing against the bloke, and i'm all for developing young players - I WISH he would emerge and prove me wrong - but enough is enough, he has not proven or shown anything beyond being an average defender who is prone to making terrible reads in defence at times and probably below average runner of the ball

As someone else on here as said....he is Weller Hauraki v2.0

dazeely

First Grade
Anyone who names Lasalo in their side can't be taken seriously.

Amen to that. Thank You.

Nothing against the bloke, and i'm all for developing young players - I WISH he would emerge and prove me wrong - but enough is enough, he has not proven or shown anything beyond being an average defender who is prone to making terrible reads in defence at times and probably below average runner of the ball

As someone else on here as said....he is Weller Hauraki v2.0

couldn't agree more. f**k him off.

Yeah Lassalo has been a major dickflop. Morgan is pretty shit too. I am not expecting to see their names in the team sheets Tuesday.

yy_cheng

Coach
I've said last year that lasalo was crap but people were shooting me down saying he has potential. I am still waiting.

Maybe a stint at manly and he'll end up playing for astralia

Someone

Bench
blair, morgan, lasalo please never put the jersey on again, also why did i see the name tautai in someones list above? fk off