What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

predictable

fatshark

Bench
Barrett plays sh*thouse, Ryles goes missing, Bailey drops every ball, no one has a go, your coach bloats with the media....

haha

Juniors
fatshark said:
Barrett plays sh*thouse, Ryles goes missing, Bailey drops every ball, no one has a go, your coach bloats with the media....

I think the dragons were hard done by and they had a good dig tonight, dragons supporters should be proud.

Fatshark, how many games straight did the sharks lose to drop out of the eight?

If I were you I would change my username before trying to stir crap with supporters whose team was one game off making the gf.

Dutchy

Immortal
Ryles did better thab usual you idiot

Barret tried his ass off

go back to your negative winning streak

sharks_4_06

Juniors
hahahahaha.. made my night. made my weekend. made my year...

and to actually think u guys had a chance... but hey u guys r used to it ...

*edit*

oh wat a night...

luke duke

Juniors
scottyj said:
Ryles did better thab usual you idiot

Barret tried his ass off

go back to your negative winning streak

u must've blown the entire Saints army after last week.:shock:

Dutchy

Immortal
luke duke said:
u must've blown the entire Saints army after last week.:shock:

Saints were the only team left that I dont absolutely loath..

and the missus is a saints supporter..so im kinda 90/10..saints would be the team i go 4 if there was no Manly

f**k off mate

Albinomonkey

Juniors
sharks_4_06 said:
hahahahaha.. made my night. made my weekend. made my year...

and to actually think u guys had a chance... but hey u guys r used to it ...

*edit*

oh wat a night...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeh i love it when my team is so sh*t that the only thing i can look forward to in September is hoping some other team loses. actually i hope the dragons never make the 8 ever just so i can have as much fun as you cheering when more successful teams get knocked out. :roll:

This Year?

Immortal
It's funny how the trolls appear after the Dragon's loss......

The best part of my night was watching the scum dropping the ball in the pre match sprint (just about sums up the year about the scum)

As for Gaz being owned.......just wonder what King thinks of playing outside Gaz in rep footy.

Good luck to the Melbourne Storm and I hope they win the GF!

_Johnsy

Referee
So how many finals games did the sharks win this year, 0 yep 0. i know this may be a bit harsh so for the slow shire folk lets include last year as well..... ummmmm 0
Thats right it is not a typo 0 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BIG SHANE

Juniors
actuall7 ill mention one thing to this loser

sharks v penrith with 20 mins to go ur team is winnign 28-10 only to end up losing the game 32-28 enough said i suppose after that sh*tfull effort fromur team

Panthers centre Lee Hookey scored the match-winner just two minutes from fulltime after the visitors trailed by 20 points with 26 minutes to go.

The game seem all but over when the Sharks scored five unanswered tries, but the Panthers scored 24 unanswered points to keep their slim finals hopes alive at the expense of their opponents.

gregstar

Referee
sharks_4_06 said:
hahahahaha.. made my night. made my weekend. made my year......
that made your year?

as opposed to the night of passion with the neighbour's fence paling & some runnaway named princess?

Father Ted

First Grade
gregstar said:
that made your year?

as opposed to the night of passion with the neighbour's fence paling & some runnaway named princess?

Normally his biggest night's out include face painting his genitals in cronulla colours and chasing parked cars .