What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictios for 2004 top 5, QLD Cup, Reserve's, colts

Rooster boy

Juniors
QLD Cup:
Easts
Wynnum
Redcliffe
Central
Norths

Reserve's:
Wynnum
Norths
Burleigh
Brothers Valleys
Wests

Colts:
Wynnum
Redcliffe
Norths
Burleigh
Easts

gullsfan

Juniors
Easts :shock: ? I know they've signed Smith and everyone's entitle to an opinion, but that's a big call given they've lost Thorburn and Cotter.

mud n blood

Juniors
Qld Cup
Redcliffe
Wynnum
Toowoomba
Burleigh
? ..... Norfs,Ipswich maybe, NQ must be due ....

A Grade - not f**king reserves !
WESTS
Redcliffe
Wynnum
Norfs, Easts or Burleigh

Colts
WESTS
Redcliffe
Wynnum
Burleigh

It would probly be "unfair" of me to totally write off Tweed again ... :roll:

River

Juniors
North Qld are specials to make the top 5.

Tronc, Southern, Solomona, Va'asa, Dalle Cort, Brenton Bowen, Sorbello....Absolute specials.

River

stormboy

Juniors
Norths to finish around about 4 or 5 in QLD CUP

2nd or 3rd in Reggies

1st or 2nd in Colts

... that's all that matters :D :D :D

I can make a better prediction now that I know more of what players teams have recruited and lost. This will likely change again before the start of the season.

BTW, have they decided whether A Grade & Colts will remain as a top 4 or change to a top 5 semi-finals system?

Qld Cup
Wynnum
Burleigh
Redcliffe
Easts
Broncowoomba

A Grade (not in any order)
Redcliffe
Wynnum
Easts
Burleigh

Colts
Norfs
Broncos (sorry, Wests)
Redcliffe
Burleigh

Rooster boy

Juniors
Mighty fins, the bronco colts are actually playing in the reserve grade competition for 2004. sounds strange but they have several key players 1 or 2 years older than the colts division. besides they would destroy any colts team. :arrow: :idea:

Rooster boy said:
Mighty fins, the bronco colts are actually playing in the reserve grade competition for 2004. sounds strange but they have several key players 1 or 2 years older than the colts division. besides they would destroy any colts team. :arrow: :idea:

I quote this passage from mud n blood that he posted on another another forum:

"I'm led to believe the way it works is that all Wests players (A grade, Colts, U/22 and opens) will be duel-registered with the Clydesdales. The Bwoncos colts will be wearing the red and black as well. If they're good enuf and the heirarchy at Red Hill are short of numbers (like last year), they can be selected for Toowoomba. However, Bwoncos players are only eligible for colts, or if over 19, opens and 22's. I think the plan is for Wests A grade to just be Wests players, although with that in mind I can't explain why Lazo is then at the helm of A grade."

stormboy

Juniors
So the Broncos Colts won't be fielding a team in the TRL first grade comp is that what we are getting at here :?: :?: :?:

mud n blood

Juniors
correct.

Wests plan on fielding opens and 22's as well. If what I was told is true, the Broncos players would play colts or Qld Cup, not A grade. I haven't seen the written agreement, only going on what an official told me. So if a bloke is out of form and 20 years old, they play QC for Clydesdales or perhaps one of the 2nd divvy sides ....

Perhaps the "no Broncos" policy for A grade is borne from Wests requiring some level of their own identity to be maintained.

mud n blood

Juniors
The same side that unceremoniously created the first and only forfeit in the history of Toowoomba first grade ..... :x

Wattles for premiers this year ! :D

Valleys have lost the last 3 Toowoomba 1st grade grand finals - 2003 to Broncos Colts, 2002 to Newtown & 2001 to All Whites.

Must be their turn for success in 2004!!!

David Brent

Juniors
Wests A Grade will be a mix. At the moment there are several guys training with Twba who can be expected to return to Wests when the season stars. There are also one or two training with Wests A Grade who can be expected to get a shot with Twba. So to say that Wests A Grade will have no association with the Broncs isn't correct.

Latest posts