What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prelim Final 2: Storm v Dragons *match thread, live updates Saturday*

RABK

Referee
I know the Dragons just scored, but they've got nothing - all the ball and they only just scored. If Melbourne can get some more ball they should win this.

Just won $500 on Inglis as first try scorer too. :D

*Paul*

Juniors
Riddell obviously no longer counts as a hooker, with their Cameron Smith record.

If Slater had've picked that up....

RABK

Referee
Did my eyes just decieve me or did i just see dragons almost fake a tap from a restart causing melbourne to rush forward a metre and on their way back to reset their line get penalised as the drgaons took the actual tap?

innsaneink

Referee
Wow.....I think that was the first penalty for markers not square Ive seen all year....is Clark suddenly 'interpreting things differently for this game, seems to be pulling things up that havent been pulled up previously thoughout the year

RABK

Referee
innsaneink said:
Wow.....I think that was the first penalty for markers not square Ive seen all year....is Clark suddenly 'interpreting things differently for this game, seems to be pulling things up that havent been pulled up previously thoughout the year

Picked that up myself.

RABK

Referee
Melbourne remind me of the Tigers last year - extremely underated forward pack, and a backline with pace and skill to burn.

Awesome to watch - should be a good game with Tigers at full strength next year.

Latest posts