What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preliminary Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 24th September 7:50pm @Accor Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Cartwright claims never happened .the trainer had a microphone on and Penrith are realeasing the audio to the nrl today
I don’t buy their b.s. story. The word back was used. And they alleged that the trainer was telling them to get back on side. Now the story has changed to say, ‘you’ve got to give it to him’.

Murraymob1

Juniors
I don’t buy their b.s. story. The word back was used. And they alleged that the trainer was telling them to get back on side. Now the story has changed to say, ‘you’ve got to give it to him’.
We will soon see it’s all recorded on audio so there is no doubting what he said

handyman2190

Bench
We will soon see it’s all recorded on audio so there is no doubting what he said
There is no doubt something was said,there is no doubt an argument between the parra hooker and your trainer happened, what you stupid insects dont realise is that there isnt suppose to be ANY interaction,NO communication,ZILTCH, spoken by trainers to opposition players, if your f**kwits have opened their gobs and said anything they should be sanctioned and banned, your cheating extends itself from top to bottom,your mob are a disgrace,disrespectful, arrogant and learing.
Now take a hike

Eric the great

Juniors
These absolute wankers having a go at the son of a Penrith legend just shows how much respect they have for anybody sporting teams are respected when all involved are humble but not this lot even there trainers think they have a right to incite an incident by sledging hope big John catches up with this bloke cause geez he still looks big and fit I think he would be scary when cranky and good on Cody he wears his heart on his sleeve and will back red and green no matter what.

Black Panther

Juniors

Latrell Mitchell secret injury reveal: Rabbitohs star’s poor performance against Penrith explained | Daily Telegraph​

Latrell Mitchell’s poor performance against the Penrith Panthers can now be explained - he needed painkilling injections before the game and at halftime on a rib cartilage injury.
The Rabbitohs kept it quiet in the build up to the game knowing how heavily targeted he would be against the Panthers.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Mitchell was one of three Souths players who needed painkilling injections before the game and at halftime, with the others being Campbell Graham (broken ribs) and Jai Arrow (groin).

Latrell Mitchell needed painkilling injections to take the field on Saturday night. Picture: Getty

Latrell Mitchell needed painkilling injections to take the field on Saturday night. Picture: Getty
South Sydney chief executive Blake Solly has confirmed the injury difficulties the Rabbitohs played with.

“The players were extremely brave on Saturday night, just as they have been over the last two months. Campbell ), Latrell and Jai all carried injuries into the game, and the team showed a lot of character to play so well given the injuries and players unavailable. I hope our fans and Members are as proud of the players and coaching staff as we are today.”
What a load of shit. Come out now and say this because he played like a busted arse.. f**k off Souths.. Remember Penrith played with plenty of busted players last year? Edwards played the finals series wth a broken foot.
May I suggest Latrell eat a heap of cement in the off season and harden the f**k up.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
What a load of shit. Come out now and say this because he played like a busted arse.. f**k off Souths.. Remember Penrith played with plenty of busted players last year? Edwards played the finals series wth a broken foot.
May I suggest Latrell eat a heap of cement in the off season and harden the f**k up.
Look, I get that you're angry that your boyfriend's penis enlarger doesn't work for you, but you should have read the disclaimer on the box before buying it: "Not suitable for post-operative transplant patients."
Now you f....off back to you stray litter, we are not interested in what you got to say.

soc123_au

Staff member
Look, I get that you're angry that your boyfriend's penis enlarger doesn't work for you, but you should have read the disclaimer on the box before buying it: "Not suitable for post-operative transplant patients."
Now you f....off back to you stray litter, we are not interested in what you got to say.
Is that what it says on the box of your one?

Eric the great

Juniors
Poor blackpanther he is like the black goldfish every time he swims around his bowl he comes up with another idea and suc123 probably has the instruction written on the back of his hand

Latest posts