What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League and Flegg

ghoti

Bench
Was just looking at our premmy league and flegg teams for the weekend and I just realised how strong our premier league three-quarter line is...Saleh, Kent, Franze and Seers! All of first grade quality...aside form Seers of course who played like a dead penis the last time I saw him.

Good to see Bronx Goodwin and Travis Burns in premier league this week, they've been going pretty good in flegg from what I've seen.

Also...Emilio in the second row!? Must be so we can utilise his defence :?

The Flegg team is a total toungue twister...it's like the club looks for obscure names and sings them. Try saying this line-up 5 times fast.

1 BRYSON GOODWIN !
2 ZEN BAJRAKTARI !!
3 DIMITRI PELO
4 KURT PUOHOTAUA !
5 MITCH BROWN
6 CHRIS KERR
7 SCOTT PORTER
8 MICHAEL GREENFIELD
9 KIEL ROBERTS
10 DESAI GUPWELL !
11 JARDINE BOBONGIE !
12 RHYS LOVEGROVE
13 CAMERON CIRALDO

Interchange
15 RIMINI REWETI !
16 NICK DOIG !
18 JOSH PICKERD !
19 LUKE DOUGLAS
22 DANIEL REHMIE !

Woah...and for those who are interested, the premier league team sheet is as follows:

1 BRONX GOODWIN
2 HASSAN SALEH
3 JASON KENT
4 PAUL FRANZE
5 MATT SEERS
6 RUSSELL AITKEN
7 TRAVIS BURNS
8 ROY FRIEND
9 DEAN BOSNICH
10 NATHAN VAGG
11 KEITH GALLOWAY
12 ANDREW EMILIO
13 DANIEL DUMAS

Interchange
14 SHAUN WESSEL
17 SAIA MAKISI

Anybody know why there's only a two man bench? Seems kind of weird considering we would want to be competitive and all...also, what's happened to Dallalana? Heard he got injured a while ago, is he still out?

Both team sheets courtesy of www.sharks.com.au

wittyfan

Referee
Max01 said:
Anybody know why there's only a two man bench? Seems kind of weird considering we would want to be competitive and all...also, what's happened to Dallalana? Heard he got injured a while ago, is he still out?

Perhaps he will be wearing either jumper 15 or 16. :?

The PL bench will probably revolve around what changes if any are made to the first grade squad.

It isnt a bad backline on paper but bar a player or two a game they just dont seem to be performing as a whole which is a shame as we probably need a back or two to step up and perform for first grade as well. Glad to see Goodwin given a run in PL.

Havent heard what the go is with Dallalana from anyone but i will make some inquries.

Flegg will have it tough this week against the strong roosters. They have the ability to be one of the best sides they have been too inconsistent though. If they put it all together though they can knock off the roosters.

Docking

Juniors
Saw Emelio play in the 2nd row against the Dragons in PL and he went very well.
Even picked up a try.

It was a bit hard to pick him as these days he has a shiny bald head instead of his previous hairstyle!

Macca

Coach
Very good to see Goodwin promoted. I haven't seen him play this year but I have heard some big wraps on him. It will be interesting to see how he goes against older blokes.

Latest posts