What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PREMIER LEAGUE RESULTS!!!

Hurriflatch

Referee
btw, Jess even though you didn't get to the game due to a mild hangover.

You'd be happy to know that when there was a little bit of a biff last night there was a 70's Batman like "Biff" flash up on the big screen. :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
yea my sister was telling me..

i wasn't just 'hangover' :alcho: (although that was a factor) i still had people at my house the party was so big, and then come kickoff i got heaps sick, lucky i didn't go in the end!!

damn nikki spreading nasty rumours about me :lol: :lol:

bartman

Immortal
Hurriflatch said:
You'd be happy to know that when there was a little bit of a biff last night there was a 70's Batman like "Biff" flash up on the big screen. :lol:

No way! That's pretty amusing and cool...

fish eel

Immortal
You'd be happy to know that when there was a little bit of a biff last night there was a 70's Batman like "Biff" flash up on the big screen.

That was a pretty quick flash though, wasn't it?

Almost like whoever did it knew they should, but wanted to slip it in without anyone seeing it!

bazza

Immortal
Watched the whole game of Premier League for the first time in a long time

Luke O'Dwyer was excellent. Set up a few tries and did some great things in attack. Started at lock and moved to the centre when the starting centre got injured. We could do worse than him at centre in first grade.

Cannings looked like someone who hadn't played for 3 or 4 months. Needs to get a bit of match fitness, but good to see him playing again

I also can not believe that Musprat got the MOTM award