What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League Tipping Comp

2 True Blues

Coach
What are the odds for Newtown to win the grand final in 2006 ??? Put me down for a 50, it should pay back 51.20 LOL............Go The Bags !!!!

bluebag43

Juniors
I will join Canberrabear. Also, are you the same guy in the Bears jumper that supported the Bags when we played the semi last year against Canberra at Seiffert?

canberrabear

Juniors
thanks Girvie, I was just about to mention Newtown's contribution to the tipping comp. So all of you know, your club has generously offered Jets merchandise as one of the prizes that will be offered!

In response to another question: No I was not at Seiffert last season. Although I was keen to attend the game and would have been right behind the Jets!

Anyway, that will be great for you guys to join. Just hop right into the Bears website and register!

canberrabear

Juniors
The season is still a few weeks away, but Newtown still only have two registered tipsters. With the Jets prize up for grabs, a few more of you may be interested in competing. Interestingly, the Broncos have more registered entries so far.

2 True Blues

Coach
Great idea guys. I just filled out the registration form and sent it. Liked the bit in the rules that stated that you have to be four years of age to enter. Gotta draw the line somewhere I guess.................LOL.................