What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League v Panthers

Stagger eel

Staff member
JessEel said:
uhoh... dealings... i didn't do that, right
shock.gif

no! this doesn't involve you.

PIG

Juniors
eelavation said:
do you mean balls????......I'm happy to extend it till game day, but he needs to be dropped not replaced due to injury.

Mate- as soon as he misses a match or is not named to be included in the match i'm back. Starting from Sat...I don't see what you get from me not being here though- as long as you and the rest of the Burty fanclub get the personal satisfaction I guess.

Stagger eel

Staff member
PIG said:
Mate- as soon as he misses a match or is not named to be included in the match i'm back. Starting from Sat...I don't see what you get from me not being here though- as long as you and the rest of the Burty fanclub get the personal satisfaction I guess.

oh! just 1 less nark on the forum pages and as I've said on a number of occasions I've prefered Peto on the wing ahead of Burt, but i don't slash my wrist at the sight of him there.

PB

Bench
Twizzle said:
Burty aint gonna get dropped, no chance in hell

Considering he only missed 1 tackle, broke 4, averaged more than 10 metres per run and spent alot of time off his wing looking for work, i would tend to agree......

PIG

Juniors
PB said:
Considering he only missed 1 tackle, broke 4, averaged more than 10 metres per run and spent alot of time off his wing looking for work, i would tend to agree......

Dude- he directly let in 3 tries! and had rediculous dummy half runs at rediculous times. I remember one time we had a poor set....on the 3rd tackle we'd gone nowhere- Cayless hit it up 10 metres and played the ball quick to Burt who crabbed around and got tackled on the same blade of grass- Morro hit it up another 10 next tackle...and Riddell kicked from the 30. Terrible set which was made terrible by Burt on the 4th tackle....he had plenty of forwards ready for the hit up. Little things like this, and there are heaps of others in his game....will cost you big in important games......off to reserve grade Burty!

Stagger eel

Staff member
PIG said:
Dude- he directly let in 3 tries! and had rediculous dummy half runs at rediculous times. I remember one time we had a poor set....on the 3rd tackle we'd gone nowhere- Cayless hit it up 10 metres and played the ball quick to Burt who crabbed around and got tackled on the same blade of grass- Morro hit it up another 10 next tackle...and Riddell kicked from the 30. Terrible set which was made terrible by Burt on the 4th tackle....he had plenty of forwards ready for the hit up. Little things like this, and there are heaps of others in his game....will cost you big in important games......off to reserve grade Burty!

we'll miss you.

Latest posts