What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League? Whats our chances?

lodown

Juniors
I just looked at the Ladder and see we are in 3rd place in Premier League, so obviously our side is good, but how good are they? Being in Brisbane, I haen't seen them play.

Can they make it all the way and win the Premiership? Are they telecasting the premier league match on Grand Final day?

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
we have a pretty good side. But on occasions we have played like absolute dogs and copped the hammering we deserved. We have ‘I think’ the worst defence in the top 6 so I think we might struggle come finals time. I would love to see the boys run around on tv on GF day!

t-ba

Post Whore
As Long as Tooves stops giving Smurphy his 'pity minutes' at the back end of matches, I believe anything is possible (He did score a try on the weekend, but he made the simplest piece of work look like an epic struggle :lol: )

chileman

Coach
MoJack said:
What about Darren Peachey how is he going ????????????
He's been going well as a Premierleague player...still not ready to step up to the big time but he is improving well!

Nugby

Juniors
Credit where credit's due, Lodown, the only time our premier league teams have played this season, Manly won 22 - 20(?) with I think Nick Bradley-Naq(something) bagging a hat-trick. So there's a definite chance of getting to the grand final

Wobbygong

First Grade
Judging by the way you guys went against the Dragons on Sunday in PL, I think you're wasting your time. Saints and the Roosters are streets ahead of you guys in Premier League.

Nugby

Juniors
Ouch, somewhat different result, plus you lost to our flegg side. I think Premier league's now tied up as a two team battle

t-ba

Post Whore
Wobbygong said:
Judging by the way you guys went against the Dragons on Sunday in PL, I think you're wasting your time. Saints and the Roosters are streets ahead of you guys in Premier League.

A bit Like Being a Sharks supporter I suppose.

I don't think many can put there hand up and say they have watched every PL game this year! Its kind of a mixed view on wether we can do it! Some say we choke when playing sides higher than ourselves on the ladder and other say if we make the prelims we can win it! I am hopping we can get a win to make up for the hardships of being a Manly supporter at stages this year!

Latest posts