What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers 2007 Well done.

Dragonsforthewin said:
hahaha f**ken cheaters, cheated their way to the GF and while playing in the GF, dirty eye gouging scum.

Cheers for the kind sentiments...sit back and contemplate the unthinkable !!!...Melbourne Storm are PREMIERS....don't ya love it !!.;-)

well soak it up, you got till next year to brag I guess.

Just would of hoped manly put up an actual fight instead of laying down and spreading their legs.

:/

TheParraboy

Staff member
Dragonsforthewin said:
Just would of hoped manly put up an actual fight instead of laying down and spreading their legs.

you mean like the dragons have done ALL year? ;-)

:lol:

Dragonsforthewin said:
well soak it up, you got till next year to brag I guess.

They were trying to emulate the Dragons...let's face it...you hate the Storm and you hate them being premiers...which makes it even better !!.:lol: ;-)

LESStar58

Referee
roopy said:
saint helens will still do them in the world challenge.
the road trip from hell - the other side of the world to play one game.

In that case it'll be a win-win situation for me!

:D

Dave Q

Coach
Not so long ago, I was amongst some of the storm's harshest critics.

I gave them heaps, blamed them for everything wrong with the game.

Then I was verily counselled by that Grand Final win.

All I had to do was sit down and watch the excellence in action.

In attack, defence, game-plan, interchange, health, execution, skill, talent..any quality you want to mention..they were the 'cats whiskers'.

I would encourage the Storm's detractors to seek the liberty that comes with the understanding and acceptance that they are the undisputed best rugby league team in the world.

I have learnt that being bitter and unkindly towards them produces only misery and despair. It doesnt help you at all.

As a club, as a group of players they represent nothing short of being the benchmark on which the rest of us are judged.

That is the undeniable fact of the matter.

Whatever club we follow, whatever we fancy and dislike in the game, we should not be condemning them but thanking them for putting on high class rugby league at such an elite level.

They were strong at every position. From the guy who cleans the bins in the office to Inglis himself, everything they did all year was correct and right.

We should recognise the great sacrifices they have made to be number one and we should all aspire to be so good.

In case anybody missed it, the storm are the Premiers.

There is no higher honour that can be bestowed upon them.

They present themselves to us as the absolute best, the exact opposite of worst.

We follow them.

Stormboyz

Juniors
Dave Q said:

In attack, defence, game-plan, interchange, health, execution, skill, talent..any quality you want to mention..they were the 'cats whiskers'.

I would encourage the Storm's detractors to seek the liberty that comes with the understanding and acceptance that they are the undisputed best rugby league team in the world.

I have learnt that being bitter and unkindly towards them produces only misery and despair. It doesnt help you at all.

As a club, as a group of players they represent nothing short of being the benchmark on which the rest of us are judged.

Whatever club we follow, whatever we fancy and dislike in the game, we should not be condemning them but thanking them for putting on high class rugby league at such an elite level.

They were strong at every position. From the guy who cleans the bins in the office to Inglis himself, everything they did all year was correct and right.

We should recognise the great sacrifices they have made to be number one and we should all aspire to be so good.

They present themselves to us as the absolute best, the exact opposite of worst.

We follow them.
Quite simply a terrific post. :clap:

Noa

First Grade
Dave Q said:

We follow them.

"and the truth shall set them free"

Dave Q

Coach
I'm just payin some dues here.

Not becasue I have to... but because I want to.

I saw the match with two storm supporters, they were thrilled and enjoyed giving me the noble but cheery finger as the tries poured in.

Manlys capitulation was total and complete.

They were humiliated, shown up,shocked, awed, skanked and embarassed beyond their wildest imaginations.

They didnt even have a white flag left to wave.

You put your hand deep into their chest and pulled out their black coloured still-beating hearts.

And there was no place they could hide, an international audience of millions witnessed you pull their pants down and we all had a chuckle at the size of their leaguehood.

I'm not having a go at Manly, jeez, it mattered not who you were playing.

My signature will remain for at least 26 days as a tribute.

Dave Q

Coach
And the further good news is that we will nail the ESL after the embarrasment that was earlier this year.

The pathetic sight of Tate running like a hippo.

They can buy every other player in our country, but they will not beat the tsunami that is approaching.

The Storm will be fighting for every player and fan in the NRL as we know it.

And if a storm player bludges, I'll take him down myself!!

Show no mercy Storm. On that day, for 80 minutes, we are all one.

The NRL turns its lonely eyes to you.

Cloud9

I hereby petition that Dave Q be granted honourary membership of the Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club.

Dave Q

Coach
Cloud9 said:
I hereby petition that Dave Q be granted honourary membership of the Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club.

Thank you for the nomination but as a paid-up and voting member of Souths I must politely decline the kind offer.

But I stand by my tribute, it lasts a full year too.

Put simply,you guys are re-writing the rules of the game.

The rest of us just have to work out a way to stop you!