What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers desktop wallpaper + banners :)

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Howdy folks, I gave myself a year ban while I do my hsc and promised I wouldnt be distracted by leagueunlimited until after I was done with my exams. But i cannot escape the fact that we have won a premiership. :crazy:

Just something I threw together over the weekend. Hope you like it

Sincerely, Wayne Bennett HAS SAVED our saints :D:D:D:D

(I dont know how to add a thumbnail like Timmah did, but you can view my background by clicking the link below)

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af344/WB2SOS/wallpaper2.png?t=1286252423

saint pebba

First Grade
If you're in Mozilla Firefox, right click the image itself and "copy image location". if you're using Internet Explorer, right click the image and choose Properties then highlight and copy the image URL.

From there, head up to the top of this forum and look for "User CP".

When in there look down the left for "Edit Signature". Once in there, simply click the little picture box and it should pop up a field to enter the image URL into, paste it there and then hit OK, then save it!

Thanks Timmah, some of your best work

Last edited: