What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers

Sharks so close yet so far for many years now it's going to happen sooner than later one would hope. I would love to have a Sharks vs Cowboys/Warriors/Titans Grand final one year so one of the teams would finally get there first while another would have to wait for god know how long.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Warriors, such a boost for the game in NZ. After that any team without a win.

I love the dragons fans that say the sharks. I can see being premiers softens you somewhat. Plenty of my mates are dragons fans and they definately are less toey.
Even the loss to us in rd 2 was met with humiity by most of them.

ngunity

Juniors
Sharks- they're overdue, they've got plenty of heart, and it'd be fun to see the w@nker bookies moaning to the news about how much pre-season bets stand to win from them before the GF.

Souths- overdue; feel sorry for their fans plenty of whom are long suffering.

Cowboys- it would mean so much to the fans of this region

I vote for the Titans.........only because a team that does so well in the regular season and continues to fall over.........

Hutty1986

Immortal
Warriors, such a boost for the game in NZ. After that any team without a win.

I love the dragons fans that say the sharks. I can see being premiers softens you somewhat. Plenty of my mates are dragons fans and they definately are less toey.
Even the loss to us in rd 2 was met with humiity by most of them.

:lol: You are spot on I reckon. We have spurted our sauce, no need to be so toey anymore..

BM1979

Juniors
Sharkies always had a soft spot for them , or the Storm to give a f**k You to the NRL

brokendigit

Juniors
Penrith.

Because having the Premiers in the GWS catchment area will mean fewer kids will be tempted to sign up to play Rules.

In fact, I'd like to see Penrith, Parramatta, and the Tigers duke it out for Premierships over the next five years, and deprive GWS of any oxygen until they fold.

CMUX

I would say Sharks but living in the shire most of my friends and family are sharks supporters so I do enjoy the giggle each year when they fail.

If Roosters can’t win, it doesn’t really bother me who does as long as it’s not Dogs or South’s.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Penrith.

Because having the Premiers in the GWS catchment area will mean fewer kids will be tempted to sign up to play Rules.

In fact, I'd like to see Penrith, Parramatta, and the Tigers duke it out for Premierships over the next five years, and deprive GWS of any oxygen until they fold.

Oh but GWS represent the south coast of NSW, aswell as Canberra and up to the New England......idiot sport.

Loudstrat

Coach
Central Coast Bears

Touche!

I am gobsmacked thatno one has mentioned Manly. A great club with a long history of junior development and being nice to other clubs. Similarly, Canterbury and their massive junior area that extends to Auckland, western NSW and FNQ.

Funny that the only dumb twat to yearn for a Broncos victory is Bunniesman!

AuDragon

Juniors
1. Cowboys because they're the other Qld club.
2. Warriors to boost the game in NZ.
3. Daylight

4. Sharks before they collapse.
5. Tigers because of Benji.
16. LOL@50uf$$

perverse

Referee
the Sharkies or the Storm for sure. Sharks because i'd love to see it for their fans, Storm pretty much ditto but for different reasons.

absolute last on my list: Canberra then Souths.