What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiership odds

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Quick Gary,

come up with something insightful.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=434221#TCReOLxc7KB6h8Jp.97

Yeahh that's it, I used all of my IQ on that one

I stand by that statement. Anyone who disagrees is a merkin Swifty, a merkin!

Just to prove that your assertion that "using all of my IQ" is not only nuerologically impossible, but also factually incorrect, here are a series of interesting facts. But, of course, you would know all of this wouldn't you, you dodgy f**ken hyphephiliac?

Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.

In the UK, it is illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day!

Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers!

When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.

A flock of crows is known as a murder.

“Facebook Addiction Disorder” is a mental disorder identified by Psychologists.

The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years.

29th May is officially “Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day“.

Cherophobia is the fear of fun.

Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.

If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop.

Hyphephilia are people who get aroused by touching fabrics.

Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.

The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!

During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.

An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.

Polar bears can eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting.

King Henry VIII slept with a gigantic axe beside him.

Bikinis and tampons invented by men.

If Pinokio says “My Noes Will Grow Now”, it would cause a paradox. Details here.

Heart attacks are more likely to happen on a Monday.

If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb!

An average person’s yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.

The top six foods that make your fart are beans, corn, bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage and milk!

Last edited:

Swiftstylez

Bench
Uhhh.. interesting facts, but to be functioning on a level that is at the maximum your IQ is able to handle is very "neurologically possible"

But what would I know, I love the touch of a 1000 count thread sheet on my exposed c**k in the morning

Swiftstylez

Bench
Also your source might want to get a fact checker, Psychologists don't identify "Facebook Addiction Disorder" as a mental disorder. Thank you for my daily dose of pseudoscience

"During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools."

What is the volume of the swimming pool, there are no standard volumes for one. Did you just make these up?

4YWA6xb.png

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Uhhh.. interesting facts, but to be functioning on a level that is at the maximum your IQ is able to handle is very "neurologically possible"

But what would I know, I love the touch of a 1000 count thread sheet on my exposed c**k in the morning

You seem confused on the IQ proposition.

You stated that I "used all of my IQ" when coming up with my earlier thread. It was actually a counter point to a range of negative posts that were happening that day, but I wouldn't have expected you to have done any research to understand this context.

I provided tangible evidence that my IQ was far from all used up by highlighting a number of useful facts. But if you don't want to engage at that level and open your mind to the possibilities of the universe then that is not my problem.

Used up all my IQ? Like f**k, f**kstick. I've got useful facts coming out of my cakehole. What have you got coming out of yours? Nothing but Reddy's love juice.

Swiftstylez

Bench
You seem confused on the IQ proposition.

You stated that I "used all of my IQ" when coming up with my earlier thread. It was actually a counter point to a range of negative posts that were happening that day, but I wouldn't have expected you to have done any research to understand this context.

I provided tangible evidence that my IQ was far from all used up by highlighting a number of useful facts. But if you don't want to engage at that level and open your mind to the possibilities of the universe then that is not my problem.

Used up all my IQ? Like f**k, f**kstick. I've got useful facts coming out of my cakehole. What have you got coming out of yours? Nothing but Reddy's love juice.

I prefer his cakehole tbh.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Also your source might want to get a fact checker, Psychologists don't identify "Facebook Addiction Disorder" as a mental disorder. Thank you for my daily dose of pseudoscience

"During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools."

What is the volume of the swimming pool, there are no standard volumes for one. Did you just make these up?

So if we accept that swimming pools come in all shapes and sizes, then how the f**k can that fact be challenged you f**ken simpleton?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You don't seem to understand the concept behind "all shapes and sizes"

I'll give you a hint, it means "all shapes and sizes".

Latest posts