What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preseason series "Be the player"

Frederick

Staff member
Nath Ryan and the team have started a new series for the pre-season called "Be the player", which gives a look behind the scenes during pre-season

Haffa

For years the content we pushed out was way below standard. Now they’ve kicked off with Knights Digital they finally appear to be producing some quality content. Long may it continue.

perverse

Referee
The buhrer c**k tease was good. The only bad thing about it was the fact it was buhrer
Well yeah, I guess that's my point lol.

It's a bit weird that they've overplayed the Buhrer and Gavet signings whilst only a whisper for Fitz, but whatever, glad the quality of the online branding is improving.

Knight Vision

First Grade
it's great , even the NRL website now has some good content to rival the sensationalist drivel and tabloid journalism of FOX.

Yosh

Coach
A couple of things:

The scenery is all the Newcastle area right? I've only been to Newcastle a handful of times and thought the place looked great but looks amazing in that video.

Gavet has only been at the club 40 minutes and is already our go to face and voice of the club? I like it.

The facilities seem really class to what I remember back in the early 2000s. Have the facilities been improved recently or was it during the Tinkler Era?

Also do we know who the fastest player on the team is? Fastest over 40m and 100m etc. Or who is the fittest? Who can bench or squat the most etc? Would be interesting to know.

Frederick

Staff member
A couple of things:

The scenery is all the Newcastle area right? I've only been to Newcastle a handful of times and thought the place looked great but looks amazing in that video.

Gavet has only been at the club 40 minutes and is already our go to face and voice of the club? I like it.

The facilities seem really class to what I remember back in the early 2000s. Have the facilities been improved recently or was it during the Tinkler Era?

Also do we know who the fastest player on the team is? Fastest over 40m and 100m etc. Or who is the fittest? Who can bench or squat the most etc? Would be interesting to know.
All Newcastle, my friend. Kind Edward Park featured heavily in the video...massive park with sensational ocean views

aqua_duck

Coach
Really enjoying all the new content from the media team so far, feel like we're finally in the 21st century on that front.