What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preseason Training

Nulla_Fan

Juniors
is there anywhere where i would be able to find the sharks preseason training schedule as im doing a PE assigment on designing a training session on a particular sport during a particular phase such as preseason. Any help would be appreciated.

SharkSince72

Juniors
Nulla_Fan said:
is there anywhere where i would be able to find the sharks preseason training schedule as im doing a PE assigment on designing a training session on a particular sport during a particular phase such as preseason. Any help would be appreciated.

Thats cheating ...

Nulla_Fan

Juniors
shhhhhh its not cheating when you modify it and write a new training session, plus it would only be used to gain an insight into creating one ;-)

SharkSince72

Juniors
Nulla_Fan said:
shhhhhh its not cheating when you modify it and write a new training session, plus it would only be used to gain an insight into creating one ;-)

Make sure you delete the players' names :)

Nulla_Fan

Juniors
Need to get my hands on it before i can change anything lol. Im not going to use names ill just write about a preseason training session for a team playing league with references to whatever i can find :)

Craigshark

First Grade
Go to Toyota Park, in the Sharks dressing room, and in the corridor that leads to the dressing room their is a whole list of what the players do for training for that week and also what players need to have a video session with the coach..

Can't help you Nulla Fan, I've only got the Mermaid's preseason training schedule which basically revolved around lots of rub downs, spa sessions and lingerie pillow fights.

newman

First Grade
Can't help you Nulla Fan, I've only got the Mermaid's preseason training schedule which basically revolved around lots of rub downs, spa sessions and lingerie pillow fights.

No you dont, and no it didnt. Pathetic.

Latest posts