What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price Suspension = Farce

Moffo

Referee
NRL Judicary

:iwstupid:

What a joke, is the NRL judicary full of drugf**ked people or something? -

:music2: :music1:

What a joke ](*,) :-k [-(

The Storm must be cheering :thumnn \\:D/

I know people will think im whistling dixies :sleeper: :-({|= :whistle

But think about it, go watch the tape and tell me Price deserved a week

If you say yes, you are a :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o

:doubt:

Corbin

Juniors
well if he should get off then finch should get off or get his charge down graded!!!!!
:D :shock: ha ha

JK

I am glad Moffo doesn't have to resort to a twisted parra fan or a one nation supporter with a military fetish for reason!

A week for a guy with one of the cleanest records in the NRL, especially for a forward! Rightio! #-o

Corbin

Juniors
yeh well finch is clean it wasnt even that bad so y didnt he get a not so bad a grading for the first time committed... but we will see on wednesday

Billybob

Juniors
its the same as if he drops his elbow on a tackled player
its just dirty and a cheap shot
maybe not as bad as williams one but both victims never saw the punch coming

aids

Bench
what about poor old danny williams, he punched a guy and got 13.
and willie mason punches a guy(numerous times this year) and doesn't get looked at.

Anonymous

Juniors
He punched an opposing player in the face for no apparent reason. Unacceptable. Suspension should be mandatory :| .

Moffo

Referee
They do that shiz in Harlem and don't get five minutes in the slammer ol' dirty dog :lol:

Chook

First Grade
What was it you said NRL judiciary should have?

"If the NRL has any consistency"

Consistency...that's right.

Pricey was just straightening his halo for the TV cameras and the Cowboys' jaw got in the way, isn't that right Moffo? :lol:

Chook.

Broncodroid

Juniors
If Price has this incident over again, he does not punch Morrison.

Price claims he was headbutted by Morrison leading up to the punch, ok...but Price has surely been headbutted before and not reacted in the manner. I think you will find frustration got the better of Price who had an unhappy night.

I am not denying Price didn't get butted, we only had the one view of it, but I thought the semi head slam may have been the catalyst...

A cheap shot ? A little exaggerated. Danny Williams incident was a cheap shot, the NZ Warrior who smacked Ash Harrison was a cheap shot...this was 2 forwards clashing with one reacting to perhaps and accidental headbutt...I think 'cheap shot' is used rather loosely. Another example of a cheap shot would be the Greg Bird knee to the unaware Souths player.

As for the outcome after the judicial process...I think Price may get a week.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
JK said:
I am glad Moffo doesn't have to resort to a twisted parra fan or a one nation supporter with a military fetish for reason!

A week for a guy with one of the cleanest records in the NRL, especially for a forward! Rightio! #-o

What the hell are you on about you gimp??, he punched a bloke fair & sqaure and Morrison was in a blind spot, how is that much different from Williams incident, thats if we were to be specific, the outcome was know where near as bad, good record or not he should get 2-3 weeks if they want to stamp out this crap in our game.