What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Priceless

yobbo84

Coach
Parking at the footy... $12
Ticket to the game... $20
Meat pie, chips and coke.. $12.50

Defeating a star-studded Roosters team by 1 point in controversial circumstances and seeing the reaction on Ricky Stuart's face... PRICELESS!

innsaneink

Referee
southav5cl.jpg
southav5cl.jpg
southav5cl.jpg

yobbo84

Coach
Ahh I love it... with kids like Sutton, Gordon, Champion, etc coming through, no-nonsense experienced footballers like Cusack, Stuart, etc and an experienced, level-headed coach in charge... we may have just turned the corner!

aussies1st

Staff member
I think Souths are finally on the up. Next year hopefully they won't be competiting for the spoon. The Roosters and Dogs can do that. :D

yobbo84

Coach
aussies1st said:
I think Souths are finally on the up. Next year hopefully they won't be competiting for the spoon. The Roosters and Dogs can do that. :D

Hope you're right!

Snappy Tom

Juniors
aussies1st said:

I think this is going to be the case next year for the Roosters, the spoon is looking on the cards in 2006. Friday night in the Bulldogs game proved Anasta is not going to turn the club around.

I wonder if Harrison is having second thoughts about his move to Bondi. There certainly has been alot of heart and spirit in the Rabbitohs on the past 6 weeks. Something lacking out Bondi way since Freddy left. :D

aussies1st

Staff member
Serves Harrison right for looking for a more "successful" club. Surely he must have seen the Roosters were on the drop. If Stuart wasn't the Roosters coach i'm sure Harrison would have stayed or looked elsewhere.

Knightmare

Coach
I never eat at the footy- if I'm at a Sydney game I go to the Hungry Jack's at Central when I'm getting the train home, if it's a newcastle home game I'll wait to go to Macca's Broadmeadow at the end. There's always heaps of people there.

Latest posts