What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pricey

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to get everyone's thought on how you think Steve Price is going so far?

I personally think he has had a solid start with 5 wins out of the first 8 games. I think the players respect him and is red and white through and through.

Listening to his press conferences he has a very Dean young type of pride in the club and I reckon in a couple of years he will develop into a classy coach!

He seems very confident in his ideas, a big plus is we know he knows how to develop talent!

Your thoughts?
I think hes doing a great job......just ask Steve Kearney and John Cartwright

Slippery Morris

First Grade
He is doing a great job. In terms of attack it is as good if not better than last 3 seasons. I have noticed the Dragons score more of great passing rather than kicks as per previous years.

They are back to their unpredictable best where we don't know what to expect but overall he is doing a great job. 3 losses so far 2 of them are from teams 2 and 3 in the comp so far in good form. Dogs loss was a shock to the system but the way they played the following week proved his credcntials as a good coach. If you look at Kearney, Cleary and Cartwright they have come off some big losses and the following weeks did not really show any improvement.

In terms of retention he has made some good ones like Vidot, Latimore and now Beale for next season. They also have a great player in Denan Kemp playing in the Cutters who will also be a good back up option on the wings. Another good purchase we have yet to see which he is probably keeping up his sleeve. He has also made some player show their true potential like BMoz at fullback, Weyman is playing better than ever and Rein just keeps getting better each game.

Latest posts