What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prince's Cheap Shot?

RainMan

Juniors
I swear I saw him throw a haymaker from behind at Luke O'Donnell. It happened around the 10-15 minute mark I think, not one person I was watching the GF with saw it but O'Donnell went down for a little while and was maybe a bit stunned?

Did anyone else see it?

Ben

Bench
I believe there were a number of cheap shots by players on both teams during the eighty minutes. I think Rauhihi threw a massive upper-cut when making a tackle.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
yeah i saw the prince one too, i was surprised no one else saw it, then i remembered that everyone's now on the tigers bandwagon :roll:

and I agree rahihi also threw an uppercut. \

but back to prince, it was a hit on a player not looking....have we seen a precedent in the past few years.....

sharks4ever

Juniors
i did see it but i ould only guess he was getting him bak cause prince was getting taken out by O'Donnell and rahihi all night so good on him for sticking up for himself

Slappy

Juniors
if you wanna talk niggle then Thurston is becoming the new king of it!
Loves puttin' the forearm in the face of the opposition when he's getting off them in the tackle!
He was sprayin' touchies as well. I Expect to see the little bastard spending time on the sidelines next year.

Slappy

Juniors
And it would have been a square up cos' Thugdonnell was at his dirty best last night!

Angry_eel

First Grade
Slappy said:
if you wanna talk niggle then Thurston is becoming the new king of it!
Loves puttin' the forearm in the face of the opposition when he's getting off them in the tackle!
He was sprayin' touchies as well. I Expect to see the little bastard spending time on the sidelines next year.

i saw that lucky he didn't get any penalties for back chatting.

Mr_Ugly

Juniors
Didn't notice Prince's shot, but Rauhihi definately threw an uppercut on a player (can't remember who) who was bent down with 2 other tacklers on top of him.

sharks4ever said:
i did see it but i ould only guess he was getting him bak cause prince was getting taken out by O'Donnell and rahihi all night so good on him for sticking up for himself

I didn't see it, but you are kidding if you say good on someone for a cheap shot. If you want to stick up for yourself, do it like a man and face up to the bloke.

hitman82

Bench
Yeah after the Rauhihi uppercut the tackled player was visibly shaken and stumbling around, can't remember who it was on though. That was a pretty damn cheap shot..
Missed the Prince incident, but remember him getting pummelled all night haha.

mikkolos

Juniors
Prince has been the cheapest player of the finals series. He's been late, niggling, throwing forearms and elbows. I couldn't beleive it, i always thought he was a good bloke, but he's been disgraceful towards the end of this year.

DonMak

Juniors
You are dead set kidding yourself mikkolos...Totally agree with slappy on Thurston though

Riddell

Juniors
I was going to start a thread on this exact topic because i saw it too. I was soo surprised that noone else saw it because for a moment i thought he was going to get sin binned or worse. i remember yelling out "omg prince just smashed him" and all my mates were like "what are you talking about". I saw rauhihi come in with the swinging arm in the tackle too but prnice's incident was pretty much off the ball as far as i can remember

melon....

Coach
Pierced Soul said:
yeah i saw the prince one too, i was surprised no one else saw it, then i remembered that everyone's now on the tigers bandwagon :roll:

and I agree rahihi also threw an uppercut. \

but back to prince, it was a hit on a player not looking....have we seen a precedent in the past few years.....
Well if the other bloke wasnt looking lets go him. Cmon, if it was Ricketson youd all be salivating.

prince is a cat. prince is a coward. prince should hand back his Churchill medal for best and FAIREST.

Tigerpete

Juniors
LOL, if this is the hit im thinking of, have a closer look, was there really "that" much in it. Besides Princey was the victim of late hits all game, what goes around comes around.

melon....

Coach
Tigerpete said:
LOL, if this is the hit im thinking of, have a closer look, was there really "that" much in it. Besides Princey was the victim of late hits all game, what goes around comes around.
Ricko cant fight either, his were fairy taps, but I say crucify Prince!!:)

Latest posts