What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prior out for up to 6 weeks

thommo4pm

Coach
Worst possible time for us with Origin. Hope he recovers quickly, could be a god send for the young bloke, I was thinking he possibly needed a break to freshen up anyway, so when he does come back we'll be turning into the business end of the season....he will be firing and ready to go and freshened up.

Ray Parlour

Juniors
Luckily we have some good depth in the backrow although it is a big blow.

I like the look of Dean Young back in backrow, he was brilliant when he shifted their last week against the sharks

thommo4pm

Coach
Luckily we have some good depth in the backrow although it is a big blow.

I like the look of Dean Young back in backrow, he was brilliant when he shifted their last week against the sharks

Young & Scott running on the edges could be quite dangerous this Friday night.
Scott has the speed and strength to push through the gaps, Young has a passing game and can offload.
They will need to some hard work though in the hit up department, as we obviously lose alot without Weyman, Poore, Creagh & Smith.
Wendell will need to come in also and do a lot of hitups for us.

Doug2234

First Grade
FFS that is another injury to my NNRL team!

Prior plays for Dragons, going on your sig and avatar your NRL team is Canberra Raiders.

And if you mean Fantasy - Daily Telegraph fantasy isnt on this week buddy. You still gets points but dont play the other people in your comp so dont start hyper ventilating yet...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
canberra people get confused easily...

afterall, with all the pr0n, pot, pyrotechnics and politicians, who wouldn't purposefully dumb themselves down to make that place easier to live in?

aussies1st

Staff member
Prior plays for Dragons, going on your sig and avatar your NRL team is Canberra Raiders.

And if you mean Fantasy - Daily Telegraph fantasy isnt on this week buddy. You still gets points but dont play the other people in your comp so dont start hyper ventilating yet...

NNRL = Nearly nrl where only one team owns the player. Its like Virtual NRL that was running a few season ago.

Kola Emcee

Juniors
Broken hand? That's weird. Heard he just had a good knock in the cricket.

Matt Prior's one-day international best of 87 set up England's 58-run win in the third and final match of their series against the West Indies at Edgbaston.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i heard it's false as well..

apparently he's taking time off to do the latest american pie movie.

pie2.jpg

Kola Emcee

Juniors
Speaking of Prior, he turned 22 today.

Happy birthday Prizza!

This is what he had to say in his FB status:

Matt Prior thanks everyone best bday ever!! :)

16:11

Haha good to see he can take the mickey out of himself.