What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prison Break ..

Alba

Coach
anyone watch it?? i was at work but i got a friend to tape it for me and watched it when i got home!! awesome .. i wonder if he really got his toe cut off :| that would really hurt !! i think ive found my new show :)

Phillips

Referee
was watching third watch (one of the better episodes of this piss poor series return) but flicked over to it during the ads, the english should stick to comedies

Alba

Coach
maybe u saw a different show :? .. Prison Break was really good now i cant wait till next week .. i wanna see how he plans to get them out :)

Rustay

Juniors
Watched the start of it, but then flicked off as i wasnt that impressed. I have been told that it was really good though so i may give it another chance. But then again, same timeslot as House...

Alba

Coach
i love house too but u gotta try new things and tbh im glad i did cause it rocked .. but the end of it made my stomach tighten and i felt like vomiting .. jus hav to wait and see what happened :)

Watched the lot, and its got me in. This is the new show for me. It reminds me of the format of 24 in some ways.

As far as the toe is concerned, the usual thing to happen would be that they get interrupted or whatever and he keeps it - thats what you would expect. I reckon it gets lopped.

In any case, I'll be watching next week.

Rustay

Juniors
Alba said:
i love house too but u gotta try new things and tbh im glad i did cause it rocked .. but the end of it made my stomach tighten and i felt like vomiting .. jus hav to wait and see what happened :)

Would prefer it on a Monday or Thursday after Lost.

Maybe i watch too much TV :(

Alba

Coach
i dont really mind because i have never gotten into LOST .. id like it to not be on the same night as Grey's Anatomy when it comes back though .. that would be a tragedy .. :(

with the toe incident, when it shows what happens next week the doctor says to him "tell me what happened" and he replies "i made some enemies" .. so it either NEARLY got chopped, or it did .. if it did itll make it hard for him to run when he escapes imo!

B-dos

Referee
Yeah i watched it and reckon its a pretty good show. It got me in. Ill be watching next week for sure.

Phillips

Referee
Alba said:
maybe u saw a different show :? .. Prison Break was really good now i cant wait till next week .. i wanna see how he plans to get them out :)

must have been the bad acting that gave me that idea

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
DRRRAGONS said:
Ive seen upto about episode 14 and its a great show, it gets better :)

nice you seen 14 eps?

just wondering since there is only 1 season that came out in the states and it was 13 eps.

ive got the entire series on my pc..its the best show ever imo..i started to hype this up about 4 months ago lol.