What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with playing videos on Foxsports web page

C.P

Juniors
Hoping someone has an answer for me because I cant figure it out.

I got a new computer a few weeks ago that runs Windows XP and since then I havent been able to play the highlights videos etc on the FoxSports website. I could play them on my old computer but cant figure out why its not working on my new one. I've had no problem viewing videos on any other websites so any ideas for me?
p.s I've downloaded macromedia, real player, winamp etc and none of those fix the problem either

An41

Juniors
i dont know but im having trouble watching the videos on nrl.com, they dont load

C.P

Juniors
I just went and had a go i could play the Russell Barwick/Fittler previews if thats what your having trouble with

shadow grinder

First Grade
i just tried foxsports and the videos werent working on firefox....not sure if you were using firefox or not..but maybe worth a try on IE?

Latest posts